BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on doing an ED in the first quarter of next year. Is there anything that I should think about during these months to decide when to go? Is the weather all that different (I actually don't plan on doing any driving) from January versus March? Any special events to look into, or to avoid? Thanks.

201 Posts
Weather better later you go as you know. Big thing is daylight. Later you go more day light to see sights and scenery. March is real nice. We had great weather 24th-1st.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

· Registered
4,884 Posts
Avoid Easter if it is in March.

· bucket list man
65 Posts
I'm planning on doing an ED in the first quarter of next year. Is there anything that I should think about during these months to decide when to go? Is the weather all that different (I actually don't plan on doing any driving) from January versus March? Any special events to look into, or to avoid? Thanks.
Go in the month of May; for everything is in full bloom and the weather is great !:rofl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.