BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I need new tires for my 2001 325i Sport. Any recommendations for a low road noise performance/all season tire?
I just put Kelly "fierces" on my '03 325i sport. They're made by Goodyear, low noise, good handling for an all season tire, sidewalls a little soft, but the price was right. I'd recommend them. And let me just add... I'm running a staggerd fitment and these tires were not available in uhp for the front size (225 x 40 r17) so I'm running uhp's on the back and hp's on the front. So far it's working [email protected] mi.

·
Who is John Galt?
1,404 Posts
Tirerack.com will be your best resource for research. They've got reviews on countless of tires, and they've also got a pretty extensive tech section, which is great if you're wanting to dive into things a bit more.

I haven't had to change tires yet on my ride, but when I do...I drink dos equis....er, scratch that, wrong tagline.

I'll go to tirerack, and get something on special with good ratings.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i have continental contisport 2 and they have been great so far

·
Registered
82 Posts
I put Fuzion 225 hr45 r 17 on the 325 ci & I have been really happy with them. They have about 10k on them now. I put them on after my pirelli's and they are a lot quiter and softer riding. They might not grip quite as well but have been very happy with them. They were like $440 mounted/balanced out the door at goodyear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts