BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I got my 2006 BMW back in January. IT wasn't a CPO, it was a trade in car at a local Ford dealership. I was offered to get extended warranty from them till 100,000miles (it had 64,000 back in Jan), but I didn't get it. It was gonna be JM&A for 1,500$. Too bad I didn't get it because the car broke down in May and costed 2 grand to fix it... And of course original warranty expired a long time ago.

My question is, which is the best warranty that I can get now that covers genning, transmission and other important parts? Has anyone did that before?

Thx, Dave4

· Registered
342 Posts
Hello everyone,

I got my 2006 BMW back in January. IT wasn't a CPO, it was a trade in car at a local Ford dealership. I was offered to get extended warranty from them till 100,000miles (it had 64,000 back in Jan), but I didn't get it. It was gonna be JM&A for 1,500$. Too bad I didn't get it because the car broke down in May and costed 2 grand to fix it... And of course original warranty expired a long time ago.

My question is, which is the best warranty that I can get now that covers genning, transmission and other important parts? Has anyone did that before?

Thx, Dave4
Buy gold & silver with the money that you are planning to spend on a extended warranty and cash it in if you need to later! Don't give your money to a insurance company, they will be doing the same with your money and any profits they will keep! My .02 :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.