BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found out about this section of the site.

have to put my word out:

Beverly Hills BMW is garbage. sales, and service. Overpriced. Cheap and lazy service dept. never do the right job, and real unprofessional staff, starting with the head supervisor thru the manager, and the Advisors. Real attitudes, and yeah. thats all :)

i live less then 5 minutes away, yet i drive down to Pacific BMW (20-30 min drive-glendale)where i got my M3 from, GREAT staff, both in sales, and serivce.

Serge from sales, William from service. Rolled in, was assisted in an instant, and the problems were identified, and known.

UNLIKE BEVERLY HILLS THAT TOLD ME I BROKE MY REAR AXLE AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT A CAR RIGHT........ when i really needed new fluid for my differential. :)

PACIFIC HAS THE BEST COMPLEMENTARY CAR WASHES TOO! =))

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody agree or disagree?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
anybody agree or disagree?
I totally agree!!!!. Beverly Hills BMW sucks and always will. The place is a disgrace to the BMW name and should be closed down. :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
sheriff of nothingham
257 Posts
my friend took his 328 into BH about 2 days after delivery (from new century) and they worked on it but didn't fix the problem. new century fixed it right once he took it in there.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOOT WOOT!! thats right!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Doesn't Pacific BMW have the most buy backs (lemon law) for any other BMW dealership in the US? That either means their clientel is less-than honest or their service center can't fix a car right!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have had four BMW's serviced at Beverly Hills and nothing but positive experiences. The service manager, Sean, is great--he arranged for a buy back on my car and it was done in a matter of four days. My SA, Sheldon is a great guy. Always responsive and he tries to make things better. When I have needed a car, they have always given me a BMW loaner and I didn't purchase any of my cars there. Is the service facillity cramped--yes. It is worth the hassle until the new store is build--YES:thumbup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
well yeah... but if it requires you to develop a relationship with a SA just to get good service...... isn't that just bad service? Shouldn't the SA just treat you well to begin with? It just sounds like it requires the SA to pull in favors with the actual mechanics on the shop floor. Doesn't sound like good overall service to me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The comment makes no sense. I have had a good experience from day 1 with my first X5. Since my first car, I have had three SA. The first two left the store. Living in Los Angeles, there are lots of dealers I can take my car to for service--including one within two miles of my house. Doesn't it make sense that if my service experience was not a good one I would go some place else?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts