BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG. Just when I thought it was all just artfully composed wit and prose; who should pull up behind me this evening while I was waiting for the traffic light to turn, but a full fledged, dyed in the wool, dead ringer for BJ 1.0, except..... he was driving an Audi A4 convertible.
I kid you not, the car was Champagne Beige Metallic, he had the top down, his left hand casually draped over the A-pillar windshield frame so as to prominently display his shiny gold Rolex, and as traffic made its way down the street that runs adjacent to the local high school, he visibly slowed his pace so all the kids at the track meet could turn and take in the sight.
This guy has obviously studied every move BJ 1.0 ever described and has nearly perfected the pose, except of course for the car.

Clearly, a shining example of BMW setting yet another benchmark that Audi is striving to copy!

;)

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Deleted. Dumb.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Melanoma. Must be driving an E93. :D

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Not necessarily! Pancho Villa sombrero with sun-diffusing 360° red dingle balls excellent for sun protection.

Here's what I wear:

View attachment 269616
Yeah, but she looks terrific in that sombrero!:thumbup:

Oh, to be young and free again!!! :tsk:

By the way if I erred in my analysis, I am on my third piece of rum cake.

·
Don't Judge Me!
4,429 Posts
If you look closely...You can find that shiny gold Rolex had a Seiko movement :)
It's BJ alright.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
^^^ Ouch! Good analysis!

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Hp, I'm seeing verde Porche all over BimmerFest lately. And I'm surprised you didn't go Cabriolet.

None the less, I'm OK with that, and patiently wait for delivery instructions.
Yeah. Right.

Speaking of convertibles, I saw a red 135i vert. in my community yesterday. The dude actually used his turn signals-a first for my community-must be a new car-cautious driver.

Anyhow, I thought that 135i with top up was a very nice looking convertible (soft top).

PS: I hope you find the sig. pic. of my new pride and joy only mildly distracting.

·
Banned
10,410 Posts
Hp, I'm seeing verde Porche all over BimmerFest. And I'm surprised you didn't go Cabriolet.

None the less, I'm OK with that, and patiently wait for delivery instructions.
Yeah. Right.

PS: I hope you find the sig. pic. of my new pride and joy only mildly distracting.
You surprise me, sir, with your tart response!

It's almost as if.....you can't let go..... Now I can understand that, the object being a Porsche 911.

None the less....oh, yes....:sabrina:

·
IntarWeb Stalker
10,068 Posts
I swear I didn't tell the audi-chick about this forum!

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I swear I didn't tell the audi-chick about this forum!
Hey Furball! Thanks for making the attempt to steer this back to the topic. You may have not told Audi-chick about it, but something about the guy - I just knew he was emulating BJ 1.0. He obviously spent alot of time lurking here learning BJ's moves.

·
IntarWeb Stalker
10,068 Posts
Hey Furball! Thanks for making the attempt to steer this back to the topic. You may have not told Audi-chick about it, but something about the guy - I just knew he was emulating BJ 1.0. He obviously spent alot of time lurking here learning BJ's moves.
Maybe BJ has fallen on hard times and had to downgrade to an Audi and he misses us but is too embarassed to post as himself? Audi is not a good status vehicle.

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maybe BJ has fallen on hard times and had to downgrade to an Audi and he misses us but is too embarassed to post as himself? Audi is not a good status vehicle.
LOL. That's what made it so funny. HE thought he was the hottest thing on the street.
It's too bad I had elected to not put my top down; I could have scored a status kill. (The E93 was all dusty from the mow-blow and go crew and I didn't want to scratch the paint or get dust in my trunk.)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.