BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Nobody wants to race..
You race on a track you die racing on public road and worse you will most likely take someone with you..
You***8217;re the reason why people look badly at BMW drivers..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Man, this guy gets a lot of hate. I'd like to imagine him getting a good chuckle out of all these comments. Quality trolling.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I don***8217;t see it as hate. I had however just seen a documentary about some young guys out racing on a local highway. The driver lost control and killed one of the passengers in his own car and one in the other car they hit.
Also many years ago I had a job while finishing my education at a local hospital. Had to explain to a police officer that he did not want to look at one of the decided that was brought in after two young guys were out racing. The guy he wanted to look at had been driving without a seatbelt and was catapulted through the window and went into the car they hit.. unfortunately he hit the roofline and was cleaved down to his chest before being trounced off the other car.
Don***8217;t get me wrong I like driving fast but in a safe way. People looking for a ***8220;fight***8221; no matter if it is on or off wheels needs to be reminded that they are playing with other people***8217;s life.
If you want to rally in empty woods and kills yourselves that***8217;s fine, except for the people that will need to clean up after you, but don***8217;t ruin other people***8217;s life for a shoot of adrenaline.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
people looking for a "fight" no matter if it is on or off wheels needs to be reminded that they are playing with other people's life.
If you want to rally in empty woods and kills yourselves that's fine, except for the people that will need to clean up after you, but don't ruin other people's life for a shoot of adrenaline.
Bro, thats my whole point. Young guys used to race me thinking they were game, now they see the big piping and they dont even try to race. In the woods when a monkey sees that another monkey has larger grills, they back off instead of fighting. That is why cars have bigger and bigger grills nowdays.

·
2008 535xi wagon
2,947 Posts
That's... Not accurate.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? You say 'young kids' like you're 40 but I imagine, based on your posts, that you're under 25.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bro, thats my whole point. Young guys used to race me thinking they were game, now they see the big piping and they dont even try to race. In the woods when a monkey sees that another monkey has larger grills, they back off instead of fighting. That is why cars have bigger and bigger grills nowdays.
I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.

·
Registered
1999 BMW Z3 Roadster 2.5
888 Posts
hahaha this guy has been trolling us for months now. Just enjoy it guys, its definitely a good laugh.

·
Registered
995 Posts

I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.
I smile all the time. Right now I'm smiling at your reasoning... bahaha

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
637 Posts

i never smile if i can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all i see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.
:D :D [making monkey sounds]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts