Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Another

Attachments

Lights on

Attachments

One more

Attachments

haha, in the first 3 pics the light bursts (star effect) looks almost added. like too pretty. (= looks good. topaz is an awesome color and m tech bumper is nice
Looks mint

It looks great!

Much better than that factory 325i bumper. I love the M look, if you don'y mind me asking how much painted and installed from the dealer? I'm thinking of getting from my dealer when I pick up my ride...Excellent color choice!!
Beautifull :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wish I'd been hanging out here before getting mine with the "snow plow" front bumper... I'd have definitely ordered it with that bumper.
Re: Looks mint

I believe is was about $1200 for the bumper, fog lights, brake ducts, paint and install. I dont know if that is a good price or not since this is my first car that I am modding. If it was too much oh well I am happy with it. And I guess that is what matters.

GeoTopaz330i said:
It looks great!

Much better than that factory 325i bumper. I love the M look, if you don'y mind me asking how much painted and installed from the dealer? I'm thinking of getting from my dealer when I pick up my ride...Excellent color choice!!
Very nice.:thumbup:

That should be the standard sport package bumper.

Oh, and post 200!!:D
Nice! :thumbup: I love the M-technik bumper.
Amen to that :thumbup:
Topaz330xi said:
Dennis, looks awesome!

....and I live about 3 blocks away from you!!

you'll have to photoshop out the street sign next time! :D

I have a sapphire black 330ci...maybe you've seen me compulsively zainoing my car, openly defying the water restrictions (until recently anyway), and zooming around the neighborhood to air dry it.

gonna check out the parade today?
debaser330ci

no parade for me i gotta work :(
So is that bumper standard with the sport package?
Topaz330xi said:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.