BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shiftin
404 Posts
Looks mint

It looks great!

Much better than that factory 325i bumper. I love the M look, if you don'y mind me asking how much painted and installed from the dealer? I'm thinking of getting from my dealer when I pick up my ride...Excellent color choice!!

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
Beautifull :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wish I'd been hanging out here before getting mine with the "snow plow" front bumper... I'd have definitely ordered it with that bumper.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Looks mint

I believe is was about $1200 for the bumper, fog lights, brake ducts, paint and install. I dont know if that is a good price or not since this is my first car that I am modding. If it was too much oh well I am happy with it. And I guess that is what matters.

GeoTopaz330i said:
It looks great!

Much better than that factory 325i bumper. I love the M look, if you don'y mind me asking how much painted and installed from the dealer? I'm thinking of getting from my dealer when I pick up my ride...Excellent color choice!!

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Nice! :thumbup: I love the M-technik bumper.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dennis, looks awesome!

....and I live about 3 blocks away from you!!

you'll have to photoshop out the street sign next time! :D

I have a sapphire black 330ci...maybe you've seen me compulsively zainoing my car, openly defying the water restrictions (until recently anyway), and zooming around the neighborhood to air dry it.

gonna check out the parade today?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts