BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 119K miles NOKIAN WR G3 30K miles
23,487 Posts
I have appreciated my Draftmaster hitch receiver mounted carrier for ten years, and now on my X5.

The Draftmaster, by ATOC, was on my VW Jetta when it was totaled by a tornado (2000 Ringgold, Ga. 27 April 2011) blowing a motel onto the car. The Draftmaster survived, one of the bikes survived.

Draftmaster is the solution for carrying traditional bicycles, tandems, recumbents and trikes on an easy loading hitch-mount system

Carry all frame styles without modification - No frame adapters needed.
Carry long bikes or trikes with NO vehicle side overhang - Only on a Draftmaster.
Easy access to your trunk or hatch - No need to unload to get at your stuff.
Bikes ride "in the draft" - Gets bikes off the roof for better gas mileage.
Access to any bike at any time - No need to unload other bikes to get at your bike.
Bikes secured at points designed for contact - Why risk damage to your frame or paint job?
Simple, easy-loading operation - No awkward clamps or anti-sway gizmos needed.
Simple assembly - Modular components simply slide together. Draftmaster can be easily disassembled and stored when not in use.
Rock-solid receiver connection - Anti-wobble design bolts snugly into your car's receiver.
Options to fit 2.00" and 1.25" receivers. (Carrying capability may be limited by your receiver capacity)
Quality products backed by a two year warranty.

http://atoc.com/draftmastermain.php

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 119K miles NOKIAN WR G3 30K miles
23,487 Posts
Bikes on roof racks have a steep learning curve like clipless pedals. I***8217;ve watched too many expensive errors. ATOC racks are roof racks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.