BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering the PSS 10 system for my e46 M3. I've talked with several dealers who all say its the best yet. I spend a lot more time commuting than driving on the track so I want a better ride than stock, and a more stiff ride for autocross and track days. Has anyone done this upgrade? Would you recommend?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I see now that "lmtslip" has about 9 million posts. Didn't realize that theirs would be another way to spell it. I tried the name and it worked. Mia culpa.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
3,247 Posts
The bilstein system is a great choice as far as coilovers go. I have the PSS9s on my car and it is a nice smooth upgrade that significantly improves performance but is not something that you can't drive on daily. It is very easy to adjust which makes track events a breeze and offers a good range of adjustability so you can really dial in the perfect setup.

·
Keeping it surreal
43,301 Posts
I'm considering the PSS 10 system for my e46 M3. I've talked with several dealers who all say its the best yet. I spend a lot more time commuting than driving on the track so I want a better ride than stock, and a more stiff ride for autocross and track days. Has anyone done this upgrade? Would you recommend?
The M3 group has their own forum....you might want to inquire over there.

Regards,
Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts