Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone is interested, email me at

[email protected]

I've only inquired about Bilstein sports for the E46, but they carry all the Bilstein shocks and struts (including the PSS-9), but the prices on the sports for the E46 are as follows:

Front Right: $188
Front Left: $188

Rear: $67.50 ea.

That's about $12-15 lower than the lowest prices I've found online. If you have a different model and are interested in the sale as well, email me.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, I'm not responding to bring this thread to the top...

Apparantly Bilstein PSS and PSS-9s ARE included in this group buy as well. Email me for prices!

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Regarding the group buy, it's kinda/sorta officially closed since there's not enough interest, but I just spoke with my vendor, Chris at Zygmund motors and he said he'll honor that price if anyone orders from them and just mention Dan Wu or Bimmerfest.com and he'll still honor the price.

Just bought a set of Bilstein Sports for $511 TOTAL with shipping. :thumbup: Saved about $100 off retail. I think he's selling Bilstein PSS-9's for $1100 TOTAL with shipping too if anyone's interested.

www.bimmerparts.com. Talk to Chris.

Late.

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
The HACK said:
my vendor, Chris at Zygmund motors
Well, I think I told you that I considered Zygmund when I was looking for a good deal on my PSS9s. I left Chris several messages on the company's voicemail, as nobody ever picks up their phone, and I never heard from him. That's when I bought my PSS9s from BavAuto and they matched Zygmund's online "specials" price.

Just a thought... Maybe my experience was out of the ordinary. :dunno:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raffi said:

Well, I think I told you that I considered Zygmund when I was looking for a good deal on my PSS9s. I left Chris several messages on the company's voicemail, as nobody ever picks up their phone, and I never heard from him. That's when I bought my PSS9s from BavAuto and they matched Zygmund's online "specials" price.

Just a thought... Maybe my experience was out of the ordinary. :dunno:
Funny thing, I had the same problem getting a hold of him in person but he ALWAYS responds his email. So I've been doing most my communications with him via email and when I'm ready to order I called him. Didn't pick up the first time around, picked up the second time when I emailed him and said I'd be calling in a few minutes. Even on the phone I can hear phones ringing off the fReAKiN' hook in the background. I was on the phone long enough to say hi and give him some information on the car and he took care of the rest. I can imagine if you don't happen to catch him at the right time it's impossible to get through. :dunno:

Same experience when I ordered the Bentley's Manual from him. So my tip is to email him first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts