Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the info.

This Sunday, starting at 12 PM is the show. The "South" Cruise starts at 11 AM in St. Catherines, Ontario(33 miles West of Buffalo). I'm planning on going. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. I'd like to get a little group going (maybe from Niagara Falls).

Edit:

North Cruise starts at 11 AM in Concord, Ontario.

Here's one of the flyers:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
DAMN

missed it :(

grrrrrrrrrr

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
rost12 said:
DAMN

missed it :(

grrrrrrrrrr
where do u live? it's happening on Aug. 11th...which according to my dilbert calendar hasn't passed yet.

Ack...hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
ChrisTO said:

where do u live? it's happening on Aug. 11th...which according to my dilbert calendar hasn't passed yet.

Ack...hope to see you there.
THANK YOU, DILBERT! :D

I'm going, I'm going, I'm going!
Yay!

You guys think I'll get bashed and stoned by the bimmer-crowd if I show up in a E65?

·
Registered
319 Posts
This Sunday, starting at 12 PM is the show.
I guess this rules out autoX, but considering I have never done that and I know how to cruise, count me in! :thumbup: Are you competing in this one? I was thinking your competition was at the end of August...

If anyone will be coming from Syracuse, we can meet in Rochester and continue on.

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
325xi-SteelGray said:

I guess this rules out autoX, but considering I have never done that and I know how to cruise, count me in! :thumbup: Are you competing in this one? I was thinking your competition was at the end of August...

If anyone will be coming from Syracuse, we can meet in Rochester and continue on.
I just e-mailed Chris and Anthony (Syracuse) about this. I'm waiting to hear back. We could all go out the night before, crash at my place, and then head out Sunday morning. Let me know your thoughts on this.

This show is different than the big one (Final Episode) at the end of August. This is purely BMW's while the "Final Episode" is 500 cars from all makes.

I thought Auto-X was Saturday, but :dunno:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just e-mailed Chris and Anthony (Syracuse) about this. I'm waiting to hear back. We could all go out the night before, crash at my place, and then head out Sunday morning. Let me know your thoughts on this.

This show is different than the big one (Final Episode) at the end of August. This is purely BMW's while the "Final Episode" is 500 cars from all makes.

I thought Auto-X was Saturday, but :dunno:
I am up for going out and then heading out Sunday morning. Just keep me posted on what is going on.

I just checked and the Genesee Valley Chapter autoX is Sunday, ECC North Campus. Today I received the Finger Lakes SCCA bulletin and I don't see any event for Saturday in B-lo. :dunno:

Is this the "Fest" Chris and some others were trying to organize a while back, or is that yet again something different?

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
325xi-SteelGray said:
I am up for going out and then heading out Sunday morning. Just keep me posted on what is going on.

I just checked and the Genesee Valley Chapter autoX is Sunday, ECC North Campus. Today I received the Finger Lakes SCCA bulletin and I don't see any event for Saturday in B-lo. :dunno:

Is this the "Fest" Chris and some others were trying to organize a while back, or is that yet again something different?
I believe this is the "Fest" Chris was trying to organize with. He found out that there was already a fest in Canada (this one) and we were going to try to organize both of them together.

I'll let you know about Saturday, I'm just waiting to hear back from Chris & Anthony.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts