BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bimmercode deleted the Navigation FSC Code.

323 1
Hi, I picked up on a post on this subject earlier but now can't find it again, and would appreciate some advice on how to remedy this situation. I have just used Bimmercode to set some of the usual codes (mirrors, auto stop/start etc) and like others I immediately ran into issues with the Head Unit. I restored the HU using the backup file, however, NO Navigation! Apparently, it now requires an Authorisation Code, (FSC?). I noticed on this forum that member "shawnsheridan" seems to know how this can be done. Would I be out of order to ask shawnsheridan if he would be prepared to assist me too? Like others I am reluctant to go to the local dealer!
Thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This might help. I bought an update for the Nav a year ago or so off of ebay. The update came with a "Lifetime" FSC code. It might be worth a try to buy the update with code & try to do the update since you need a code. Just a thought... Not sure this is the one I bought or not... good luck
BMW MINI NAVIGATION CIC NBT * MAP UPDATE FSC CODE *MOVE MOTION PREMIUM NEXT 2023 | eBay
1 - 2 of 2 Posts