BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok gang it's December already and ya know what that means...only a few monthe left till BIMMERFEST '03!!!!! :thumbup: :D

I say we need to start planning NOW!

How about a pre/post 'fest BBS member meeting?

How about getting nice nametags/auto sign made up for all BBS members who are going to attend?

I'll be driving down this year and can hopefully drum up others from Wash to come along (Who needs Oktoberfest?)

I'm hoping to hook up and meet some of the Ore and Northern Cali/bay area members on the way down, maybe I can drive down with some of ya!

Vince/HACK you two still owe me a trip to HOOTERS!!! :D :thumbup:

C'mon gang let the pre-fest fun begin!!!

P.S. I may have a surprise for the BBS members who show at the fest..more on this later... :bigpimp:

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
I mighta missed it but you know the dates, Doug?
I didn't make it down last year for any number of reasons but -schedule willing- I'd love to make the drive down this (well, ok... next) year.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eugie Baange said:
I mighta missed it but you know the dates, Doug?
I didn't make it down last year for any number of reasons but -schedule willing- I'd love to make the drive down this (well, ok... next) year.
Jon was saying April timeframe. No specifics yet.

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
in_d_haus said:

Vince/HACK you two still owe me a trip to HOOTERS!!!
Just come to my office - my 21-year old receptionist used to work at Hooters! :D Guess who hired her? :bigpimp: :bigpimp: BTW, she is leaving at the end of the year to go back to school full-time, so you'll need to hurry up if you want to see her! :D

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
Re: Re: Bimmerfest '03!!

Raffi said:
Just come to my office - my 21-year old receptionist used to work at Hooters! :D Guess who hired her? :bigpimp: :bigpimp: BTW, she is leaving at the end of the year to go back to school full-time, so you'll need to hurry up if you want to see her! :D
So, on her first day, did you remember to tell her about Lap Dance Fridays at the office? :bigpimp: :lmao:

·
Hi
4,481 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Bimmerfest '03!!

Plaz said:
So, on her first day, did you remember to tell her about Lap Dance Fridays at the office? :bigpimp: :lmao:
No, but during the interview, I did have to check her oral skills! :bigpimp: :bigpimp: She passed! :D

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
in_d_haus said:
Ok gang it's December already and ya know what that means...only a few monthe left till BIMMERFEST '03!!!!! :thumbup: :D

I say we need to start planning NOW!

How about a pre/post 'fest BBS member meeting?

How about getting nice nametags/auto sign made up for all BBS
Count me in, I will definitely be there! :thumbup:

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
mwette said:
What happens at Bimmerfest?
Hmmmm. The entire bimmerfest web site and forums at your disposal and you still have to ask that question :banghead: :banghead: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
I'll be there (and I'll hide my car around the corner).

We need Jon to nail down a date.

·
-
643 Posts
operknockity said:
Hmmmm. The entire bimmerfest web site and forums at your disposal and you still have to ask that question :banghead: :banghead: :lmao: :lmao:
Well, yes. I've seen pictures of lots of cars driving on what looks like 154 (why not painted cave and camino cielo?). I have also seen pictures of some guy putting a clear bra on a car and pictures of lots of bags I'm guessing is maybe lunch. Is there more?

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
Emission said:
We need Jon to nail down a date.
I'm for no earlier than the beginning of April. My February and March are already chock full of weddings, anniversaries, a bar mitzvah, and TechFest West (hint hint).

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,461 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Jon Shafer said:
...I'm considering some major deviations...
Deviation from WHAT??!!:dunno:

beewang:bigpimp:

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
Jon Shafer said:
I'm considering some major deviations...
What you do behind closed doors is your own business, but I think that is more information than we needed to know :bigpimp:.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
in_d_haus said:

Vince/HACK you two still owe me a trip to HOOTERS!!! :D :thumbup:
:lmao: :lmao:

Hack and the rest FLAKED out last time! Bleh! They had *commitments*.:tsk: But sure...let's work out something this coming Fest! :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts