Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
sounds awesome it would be my first time going to bimmerfest so i will definitely join you guys i'll keep an eye on this thread, really exited for this :)

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,867 Posts
I might just actually go to this years Bimmerfest lol. I haven't been for like two years.... only to help this Caravan then go home:(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pre-caravan from Oxnard/Ventura/Camarillo (and North) areas to caravan to the Calabasas spot. If any Santa Barbara or North guys are going to be on their way down, converge here before going to Calabasas. It's always best to be organized for these events.

Date: May 17th, 2014.
Location: Parking lot of "The Collection" shopping center in Oxnard's Riverpark area.
Time: Arrive at 7:00AM - Depart by 7:30AM to reach Calabasas by 8:00AM to leave with their group. There is a Starbucks in the parking lot for you coffee junkies and those not so fond of early mornings. Plenty of parking, have used this spot for large cruises/meets.

Hope to see everyone there!

·
Love My BMW
13 Posts
I'm in on the Oxnard to Calabasas to the Rosebowl caravan. Hopefully I can get a couple of things done on my car by then. Definitely excited! :D:thumbup:

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pre-caravan from Oxnard/Ventura/Camarillo (and North) areas to caravan to the Calabasas spot. If any Santa Barbara or North guys are going to be on their way down, converge here before going to Calabasas. It's always best to be organized for these events.

Date: May 17th, 2014.
Location: Parking lot of "The Collection" shopping center in Oxnard's Riverpark area.
Time: Arrive at 7:00AM - Depart by 7:30AM to reach Calabasas by 8:00AM to leave with their group. There is a Starbucks in the parking lot for you coffee junkies and those not so fond of early mornings. Plenty of parking, have used this spot for large cruises/meets.

Hope to see everyone there!
Isn't 7:30 too late? That's cutting it awful close.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry for the revival, figured its appropriate now that its getting close. We're going to try to leave The Collection by 7:00AM so that we can run into the T.O/Calabasas guys. Problem is, there's about 40 cars from Santa Barbara meeting us there so, dependent on how hard they lag. Either way, the 101 South is going to be packed with bimmers all morning. Should be a great time, ton's of rolling shots, etc. Anyone else want to meet with our group at The Collection at Riverpark? If you want to know the location, just google Century 16 Riverpark.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Northern 805 guys/gals were leaving around 5:20/ 5:30 at the latest from Santa Maria Chevron off Betarravia. we have cars meet as we pass through south to Caravan meeting point. feel free to message me or hit me up on instagram dannysalazar540 thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Join the Official 818/805 Caravan Group On Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/631150453635361/

Official 818/805 Bimmerfest Caravan group on Facebook Search it and Join up , A great way for everyone to come together, share pics from years before and get everyone involved. Posting some great pics from last year , Share your thoughts and pics and Hope to see you on there and ultimately at Bimmerfest!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts