BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bimmerfest 2015 Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Toyo Tires

Do you have what it takes to take home a trophy?

The Bimmerfest East 2015 Battle of the Bimmers is our judged car show and is better than ever this year. We've expanded the award categories to recognize more amazing BMWs. BMWs registered for the Battle of the Bimmers are parked together in a special concourse area and are judged leading up to the awards ceremony on the main stage.

Battle of the Bimmers Award Categories:
  • Classic BMW 1st, 2nd, 3rd
  • Clean/Stock BMW 1st, 2nd, 3rd
  • Modified BMW 1st, 2nd, 3rd
  • Best Female owned BMW (from Modified classes)
  • Best of Show (from Modified classes)
  • Rising Star - Best BMW from a under 25 owner (from Modified Classes)

Register your BMW for the Bimmerfest Battle of the Bimmers car show

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there still an award for longest distance driven?
Yes! We have trophies for the furthest driven, furthest traveled (flying, etc.) and highest mileage. As you don't have to have your car in the Battle of the Bimmers display area for those I left them off the list for simplicity.

Make sure you come by the Bimmerfest tent to sign up for the furthest driven!

Tim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes! We have trophies for the furthest driven, furthest traveled (flying, etc.) and highest mileage. As you don't have to have your car in the Battle of the Bimmers display area for those I left them off the list for simplicity.

Make sure you come by the Bimmerfest tent to sign up for the furthest driven!

Tim
Thanks for the reply, Tim. Now do I have to register for the BoTB show, or do I just enter and pay the normal admission fee, then head up to your booth?

Cheers,
Chasen

·
Premium Member
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reply, Tim. Now do I have to register for the BoTB show, or do I just enter and pay the normal admission fee, then head up to your booth?

Cheers,
Chasen
For the highest mileage, furthest drive, furthest traveled trophies only, you do not have to enter the BoB. You pay the general admission and come up to the tent to register. If you want to be judged to win the categories listed above you must pay to enter the Battle of the Bimmers.

Tim

·
1st Time Bimmer (F02)...
346 Posts
Do we have to pay ahead of time or we can register and pay to be in the BotBs when we get there?

·
1st Time Bimmer (F02)...
346 Posts
Ok, thx tim

·
Registered
10 Posts
For the highest mileage, furthest traveled trophies only, you do not have to enter the BoB. You pay the general admission and come up to the tent to register. If you want to be judged to win the categories listed above you must pay to enter the Battle of the Bimmers.

Tim
Okay, so for the furthest driven, i would need to register for BoB? Thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.