Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the smallest bimmerfest.com decal available (I have the 8") and where can I get it?

Does anyone have a high resolution image of the site logo in the upper left corner?

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
The logo could very easily be reproduced in high res if noone had a problem with me doing it, I would do it for ya and send it to ya. I never noticed it, but the logo in the upperleft is quite attractive. Well see if Jon has a problem with someone reproducing it.

Also, I would like to know where to get the other bimmerfest sticker too.,

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Don't start making up stories about some 'other' 'Fest sticker, because there isn't one.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
dredmo said:
You have a wild imagination.:dunno:
You're the one looking for the other sticker, which only exists in YOUR imagination.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Maybe there aren't any . . .

decals in a differnet size. :dunno: I was posing a question more than a statement. Actually, I don't know exactly where to get more of the decal that I have.

I saw Mark Jurista at B'fest and he had no problem with me using the logo to make my event license plate and name tages (but I defintely was NOT selling anything or using it to make a profit)

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
Re: Maybe there aren't any . . .

scottn2retro said:
decals in a differnet size. :dunno: I was posing a question more than a statement. Actually, I don't know exactly where to get more of the decal that I have.

I saw Mark Jurista at B'fest and he had no problem with me using the logo to make my event license plate and name tages (but I defintely was NOT selling anything or using it to make a profit)
I have asked severl times where to get any sticker, I never claimed there to be one in existance at all.

If I knew kaz was going to cry over my simple little post, I probably wouldnt have posted at all. Kaz you sure have a unique way of getting yourself worked up over nothing. Hope you dont have a nervous breakdown when you reply to this one.:D :yikes:

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
Easy fellas! :D Try the e46fanatics store for the decals. That's where I ordered mine from months ago. I don't have a link handy...sorry. :(

EDIT: Looks like the store is closed indefinitely. Maybe Jon knows...

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Dredmo

If you can do that high res image, that would be great. :)

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
thanks chris

yeah I will do it scott, need to figure out the font, its not a normal font, but my laptop I am on is very outdated, I will check it out when I get home.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't realize . . .

dredmo - are you going to re-create the logo from scratch?

Attachments

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy Crap !

Jeez, I just saw how fugly that sig pic I put up looks! :tsk:

Sorry Chris, I'll think about how to do a better one and work on it when I get back from vacation.

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
scottn2retro said:
Jeez, I just saw how fugly that sig pic I put up looks! :tsk:

Sorry Chris, I'll think about how to do a better one and work on it when I get back from vacation.
LOL! I saw that and was wondering if that was a potential new sig... :eeps: Since you've got Dred fiddling around with the logo, why don't you send me some pix and maybe I'll play around with them and see if you like any. Email :angel:

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
its the wrong fonts and done in haste but here ya go, make the white a transperancy with ps if you want to make it a sticker

Attachments

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys . . .

I'll see if Mark has a high-rez site logo.

Brad did those! He's virtually around the corner from me. I'll ask him when we both come back from vacation (He's off to a wedding or something).

dredmo - if you try Mark before I get to it, let me know. Pretty good effort on your part. The font for the work 'bimmerfest' is tough. The closest I could come up with was (in MS Word Draw was the font 'Impact' stretched out sideways and scrunched down a little vertically, but the letters still have a little more curve than the squared off curves of the logo letters. :dunno:

P

·
0 Posts
There are only one size of stickers available right now but since we closed the store, stickers have temporarily stopped going out as we try to figure out an easy way to deal with it. As for the image of the logo, of course I have a high-res version. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you a copy that you can use. The font is a bit unique though. :)

-- Mark

1 - 20 of 21 Posts