Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bimmerfest Stickers are Back!!!​

Get your official Bimmerfest.com stickers now! As always official Bimmerfest.com stickers are free to all members. As our sign of appreciate to all Bimmerfest we are shipping out the stickers at our cost To get your stickers send a PM to bmwfanatics with the subject of "Bimmerfest.com
Once you get your stickers all that we ask is you post pictures of your stickers on your car so other Bimmerfest can see what they look like.

While Supplies Last.

Store will be available soon!

Thanks,
The Bimmerfest.com Team

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi My name is Kirk Olivier

I live in Durban, South Africa and have always been a Volvo T5 and Mazda MX6 fan, however i have purchased my first BMW, being a 1989 318i e30. i have completely gutted the shell and had a full respray done and have overhauled the engine with a new block, pistons, crank etc.
I am currently busy with the upholstery although sewing is not my strong point.
i hope to have the car ready for the road by the end of May 2016.

·
Registered
2015 BMW 328d (gone but still loved), 2017 BMW 330i Msport, 2018 BMW 328d Msport, 2019 Mazda Mx-5
4 Posts
Hows it going, eh? We bought a 2015 BMW 328d for my wife's executive car. I drive it as often as I can. We drove it to Orlando, Florida when it we two months old. BEST ROAD TRIP EVER. ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks and glad to be a supporting member EH......just bought my first Bimmer 1988 325i Convertible loaded with options just needs some TLC and glad to give it to her..:thumbup:now were do i send this E-mail...;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.