BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I set this up for the E46 forum but maybe you guys would like it too...

http://www.mountainroads.com/bimmerfestchat/e36

IF YOU GET A BLANK PAGE... try Firefox. Can't try Firefox? Then try the alternate URL (uses a java instead of ajax client):

http://www.mountainroads.com/bimmerfestchat2/e36

Just enter your bimmerfest username instead of the one it comes up with by default. If you want to join the E46 channel as well, then once you're connected just type /join #e46.

You can ALSO use an IRC client (pidgin/trillian/mIRC/etc)... connect to tomorrow.linquist.net port 6667 and type /join #e36 once you're in.

Enjoy!

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Awesome! Thanks Kris.

It'll help us quit whoring up the legitimate (or is that ligament? :lmao:) threads...........

......no it won't. But it should be fun.

·
Dream Green or die
713 Posts
Awesome! Thanks Kris.

It'll help us quit whoring up the legitimate (or is that ligament? :lmao:) threads...........

Lol, That kids spelling error was epic. Ligament!

·
<-NIKi
1,875 Posts
Lol, it looks pretty cool. Won't be a bit surprised if I never actually go on it.

Right now I'm going to work on just trying to get pics up of my new M3.

·
Turn Burglar
12,282 Posts
Awesome! Thanks Kris.

No it won't...... :bustingup

But seriously, it is a great idea. I used to use that feature on E36-Tech.com a lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i ordered a power steering pressure hose for a 1993 bmw 318i but the hose they sent me was much shorter than the one on my car, i guess it was a new shorter version that has been cut down, but they didn't send instructions on how to put it on my vehicle, does anyone has a diagram on this 27" hose that is suppose to fit my car.

·
Official Queen of E36 OT
4,460 Posts
i ordered a power steering pressure hose for a 1993 bmw 318i but the hose they sent me was much shorter than the one on my car, i guess it was a new shorter version that has been cut down, but they didn't send instructions on how to put it on my vehicle, does anyone has a diagram on this 27" hose that is suppose to fit my car.
Start a new thread, or do a search, you're not going to get an answer on this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts