BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i live in NJ and was thinking to go down there this weekend to check it out this is my first BMW M4 or to be specific any type of BMW. I can honestly say that after my purchase of my 2016 M4 Conv. i absolutely understand why you guy loves these car that car puts a smile on me every time i drive it i was seeing if anyone is driving down there this weekend if so please let me know!!

Also on a side note, recently just put a DINAN Stage 1 package on wow what a difference in power, power curve, response time and shifting. I was thinking to do some other alterations power and torque wise what you guys recommend what else can i do beside stage1 i do have the cold air intake as the next thing to do ( what is in your guys opinion best cold air intake) any other mods i know you guys will be suggesting exhaust, i understand it sounds great but for the amount i would spend it would be too much money and very little to no gain .

Thank you guys for your time and thai you for reading this post i am new to this car and the poplin the forum but all i can say is That This M$ is one wicked and responsive car and what frustrates e is that when people reviews this they underestimate and talk trash upon this car the problem that i have with that is that is false bc i have had many other expensive cars and no other car has made me enjoy driving like this M4 has

1 - 1 of 1 Posts