BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
so many guys had cameras yesterday, next year i am definately bringing one becuase there was no way to capture everything yesterday except through video

·
Registered
80 Posts
BMWenthusiast said:
so many guys had cameras yesterday, next year i am definately bringing one becuase there was no way to capture everything yesterday except through video
or through my 450 pictures...LOL

·
Le plaisir de conduire
494 Posts
I've got a few decent ones that my digital camera took- bu tI don't know if this site will let me upload them. I took a cool one with my hand out the sunroof while driving :eeps: . Came out well.

~Jon

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,461 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nevremind... got it to work. My car comes out, but I can't spot myself standing anywhere! :rofl: Plenty of videos to come, that was just a small taste : :thumbup:

·
Art N Motion
34 Posts
M3Style95 said:
i just watched my footage and i think i have a decent amount to make a video. i will work on it tomorrow and get it up asap.
CJ, great to have finally met you and see your car in the flesh.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
asura0s9 said:
i guess i'll be the first to post a video clip?

its not the best quality....well..its not good at all, but it gets the point across :)

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JWMADXOAQ2CA3MKFVICIZVDKX

remember...yousendit has transfer caps...so the link will die after 25 or so downloads or after 7 days!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE :thumbup:
25 Must have gone fast. If you want to put it up again and let me get it I will host it so everyone can download it.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts