·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go gang!

MSRP

Invoice

Packages

Or, to download the complete bulletin in .pdf format, click here! (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Jon... I love you man! :D

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Interesting....18" wheels in the ZSP for the 335 but 17"s on the 328, etc. No SMG correct? Are the "paddle shifters" for the Steptronic???

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CrashOveride said:
I rode the short bus too school! How is this different than the last pricing that we have seen??
I just got back from 2 weeks in Europe. Did I miss it; has somebody already posted invoice/factory wholesale pricing for 2007 3 Series sedans while I was away?

:dunno:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jon said:
I just got back from 2 weeks in Europe. Did I miss it; has somebody already posted invoice/factory wholesale pricing for 2007 3 Series sedans while I was away?

Nope, you're the first Jon. Others have posted partial invoice/factory pricing, but you're the first to post the complete information.

Thanks so much. I've been waiting for this pricing info with great anticipation.

·
Registered
119 Posts
No Jon, you did good man. Thanks a lot.

Really appreciate the invaluable information.

Keep up the good work. This is an amazing site.

Shawn
Phoenix

·
Registered
119 Posts
CrashOveride said:
I rode the short bus too school! How is this different than the last pricing that we have seen??
Crash Meister:

The figures have been around and all of the information can be gleamed from various sources.

However, when negotiating with dealers, to actually have the official document off of centernet that they are seeing gives a real advantage.

For example, I negotiated x dollars over ED invoice with my CA last Monday(all over the phone, never seen the guy and don't plan to until I get back from Europe), but I had no idea what that price was. He quoted me $33,290 Wednesday which I promptly posted here. I got a lot of responses that $33,110 was already posted. I was concerned since I felt very comfortable with my CA. It wasn't a price issue but a trust issue. Turns out $180 training fee is a new feature which the CA had included in the invoice. I didn't know that for sure until I saw Jon's post tonight.

Shawn
Phoenix

·
Registered
374 Posts
Jon said:

Jon, love your insight. Keep them coming please.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks. I am very surprised by the significant increase in price. :yikes:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Jon,

Any news on if they are goin to offer the Space Gray for the sedan??

Thanks,
Lance

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks for the pricing info Jon

Good info Shawn speed, but why not say how many dollars over over ED invoice rather than x dollars? Afterall we are all here to share info and get everyone the best possible fair deal.

Thanks, Kevin

Shawn_speed said:
Crash Meister:

The figures have been around and all of the information can be gleamed from various sources.

However, when negotiating with dealers, to actually have the official document off of centernet that they are seeing gives a real advantage.

For example, I negotiated x dollars over ED invoice with my CA last Monday(all over the phone, never seen the guy and don't plan to until I get back from Europe), but I had no idea what that price was. He quoted me $33,290 Wednesday which I promptly posted here. I got a lot of responses that $33,110 was already posted. I was concerned since I felt very comfortable with my CA. It wasn't a price issue but a trust issue. Turns out $180 training fee is a new feature which the CA had included in the invoice. I didn't know that for sure until I saw Jon's post tonight.

Shawn
Phoenix

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
Just an observation: the 328xi (both sedan and coupe) don't get the speed limiter raised with ZSP, inspite of what BMW USA website hints at with its preliminary data.

·
mmm... carbs!
3,055 Posts
radgator1 said:
Thanks for the pricing info Jon

Good info Shawn speed, but why not say how many dollars over over ED invoice rather than x dollars? Afterall we are all here to share info and get everyone the best possible fair deal.

Thanks, Kevin
Because the board admins don't want us discussing specific deals, as it is unfair to the dealer sponsors. Just PM him for the info.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
Yikes my "built" invoice ED price for our 328i sedan went up to $33,195! Looks like I'll have to start shaving down the options........:cry: (At least the BMW CCA rebate is still in existance)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts