BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Insert T I T L E here
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Captainaudio: Every time I take the car out, it is washed because I live in Manhattan where the roads are awful with runflats. This will be my last BMW. It is just a rebranded Honda. Oh, and Lime Rock was great.

Professor Cook: I have two wonderful daughters so get opportunity to drive them around a lot. Why, just last week I was driving my youngest to soccer practice. After I kissed her goodbye I realized during the day at work I missed her so much, and was constantly hoping that she was safe. I could not wait until the day was over, and at the end of the afternoon I saw her sitting in the parking lot, waiting patiently for me. I apologized for being late, ran over to greet her, and was happy that she was all right. And then I picked up my daughter.

hpowders: Well, that would be unfortunate if you tried to do that in a 335 because the fuel pump might go out on you. Oh why won't BMW fix the problem?

DSXMachina (post not shown because user is in your ignore list.)

BMW_GAL: Love ya! Any of you guys see that thingie that is located in the cabin beneath that other thingie? My boyfriend just gave me that accessory and I can't seem to install it.

random_dude: I'm a newbie. I just tried to start my car, and it tries to start for five seconds, and then the engine malfunction light comes on.

BMW_GAL (3 seconds later): Hi there! :hi: Welcome!

hpowders: Deleted.

neapolitan: We could model fuel pump failures as a system of equations. I'm fairly certain it is a 100% failure rate though.

andyfdup: You suck you dummas you are so stoopid because hate on 335 dummb reterd!!!!

neapolitan: Don't make me plonk you.

330ximd: Huzzah! That's great!

furby1976: I have a serious question about rev matching. I got married too!

BMW_GAL: Nice try, furball. Nothing serious happens here. LOL. P.S. I love AUTOCROSS and cute cuddly kittens!!!!

-- 277 posts later --

neapolitan: Nothing changes. sigh. But that's the way we like it.

Apologies if I missed you, but feel free to modify. :)

·
"Clunker" *****
4,684 Posts
Captainaudio: Every time I take the car out, it is washed because I live in Manhattan where the roads are awful with runflats. This will be my last BMW. It is just a rebranded Honda. Oh, and Lime Rock was great.

Professor Cook: I have two wonderful daughters so get opportunity to drive them around a lot. Why, just last week I was driving my youngest to soccer practice. After I kissed her goodbye I realized during the day at work I missed her so much, and was constantly hoping that she was safe. I could not wait until the day was over, and at the end of the afternoon I saw her sitting in the parking lot, waiting patiently for me. I apologized for being late, ran over to greet her, and was happy that she was all right. And then I picked up my daughter.

hpowders: Well, that would be unfortunate if you tried to do that in a 335 because the fuel pump might go out on you. Oh why won't BMW fix the problem?

BMW_GAL: Love ya! Any of you guys see that thingie that is located in the cabin beneath that other thingie? My boyfriend just gave me that accessory and I can't seem to install it.

random_dude: I'm a newbie. I just tried to start my car, and it tries to start for five seconds, and then the engine malfunction light comes on.

BMW_GAL (3 seconds later): Hi there! :hi: Welcome!

hpowders: Deleted.

neapolitan: We could model fuel pump failures as a system of equations. I'm fairly certain it is a 100% failure rate though.

andyfdup: You suck you dummas you are so stoopid because hate on 335 dummb reterd!!!!

neapolitan: Don't make me plonk you.

330ximd: Huzzah! That's great!

furby1976: I have a serious question about rev matching. I got married too!

BMW_GAL: Nice try, furball. Nothing serious happens here. LOL. P.S. I love AUTOCROSS and cute cuddly kittens!!!!

-- 277 posts later --

neapolitan: Nothing changes. sigh. But that's the way we like it.

Apologies if I missed you, but feel free to modify. :)
I couldn't possinly comment on that.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Deleted.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
neapolitan's on my"Ignore". Nothing lost.

·
Worlds Foremost Authority
15,956 Posts
Seriously funny, though. Kudos to Neapolitan for distilling 3 months and 10,561 posts into one page. :thumbup:

HE'S THE MAN!!! :beerchug:
Neapolitan is a rebadged Calabrase.

CA

·
Registered
13,568 Posts

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Okay. We've humored this neapolitan dude long enough. What do all you guys included in this humiliating travesty say to pushing a class-action suit for slander? :D

It's the American thing to do.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts

·
15,956 Posts
Okay. We've humored this Neapolitan guy long enough. What do all you guys included in this humiliating travesty say to pushing a class-action suit for slander? :D
We already have achieved the ultimate revenge.

When he wakes up tomorrow morning he will be in Pittsburgh.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
15,956 Posts
But...that requires class.

:neener:
Are you insinuating we don't have "class".
It may be low but it is still "class"

CA

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
We already have achieved the ultimate revenge.

When he wakes up tomorrow morning he will be in Pittsburgh.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes with those pathetic Pittsburgh Steelers. It should happen to me. Lucky bahstid. :D

·
Insert T I T L E here
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hpowders is on my ignore list. ;)

You're right -- I did forget cwinter. Unfortunately he actually one of the normal ones, so it is a bit harder to pay tribute. :) Can anybody do him?

1 - 20 of 265 Posts