BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Who would like a small gathering in the Chicago land area?

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they ever have any gatherings in the Chicago land area? :dunno: I would like to see something closer to home. :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here...curious on what's going on in the windy city...

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
If you weren't told before,BMWCCA and Windy City CC held a big gathering in Grand Rapids,Mi from 7/23 thru 7/30,over 500 CCA members turned out.Next year, it will be held in Ft.Worth, Tx ,but got to bmwcca.org to find out more information and about joining the Car Club for some nice savings.....

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
mikevaquez said:
Do they ever have any gatherings in the Chicago land area? :dunno: I would like to see something closer to home. :p
Windy City group of BMW CCA is having picnic at Morton's Arborteum this Saturday or Sunday (don't remember which) which is basically the intersection of I-88 and I-355. See www.windycitybmw.com for more details. They also list other get togethers there.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have to be a member to attend ?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I don't think you need to be a member to attend an event,but it's pretty inexpensive to join the bmwcca and you get discounts on parts, get invited to events and get $$$$ back fom them on the leas or purchase of a new BMW as long as you're a member for 12 months prior to your Purchase/Lease

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest Forums. :supdude: I hope you enjoy the site!

I hope to make it to Bimmerfest in Houston next year.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We should pick a date and a mutal place to meet and then drive through lake shore drive and maybe head out to like Montrose beach, or somewhere in downtown chicago.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
September is good and Sunday is good for me. Either the 3, 10, 17, 24th is good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would love to join you guys, but I probably won't be taking delivery until end of Sep/early Oct. I will definitley hook up with you guys next though!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:drive: Well what day is good to meet up 3, 10, or 17? Can't do it on the 24th, going to Florida :freakdanc

·
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
99 Posts
Sounds like a great idea! As a former Chicagoan, I'm driving to Vernon Hills from California for my nephew's wedding in the new 550i. I'm looking forward to the trip more than the wedding :)

I'll be there from the 21st of September until the 25th. Keep me posted, please!

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.