BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bimmerfest: Introducing S3 Magazine [pic]

5428 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  The HACK
Hello Fanatics:

I wanted to introduce to you the only national tuner magazine devoted to sponsoring and supporting the car club scene -- S3 magazine (Speed, Style, and Sound).

I know you have many many magazine choices out there, but in these next couple of months, I am going to make sure our magazine fulfills every BMW fanatic's reading pleasure.

Upcoming features include, DPE, all of Samirs/Rennsports cars, CEC's e46 M3 coupe and vert, StopTech factory tour, and next month we are shooting Brembo's 1000hp Ferrari! :thumbup:

We also will be covering BIMMERFEST next month.

As some of you know, my modded e46 was published in Eurotuner 4 different issues. I recently left corporate PRIMEDIA, INC in February (Motorcycle Group, Eurotuner, European Car magazine) to join S3 Magazine as national ad manager. My new company also publishes a popular sportbike magazine called 2 Wheel Tuner. Websites are: www.s3mag.com and www.2wtmag.com.

If you know any Euro car clubs you would like us to list in our magazine (and every member of the club gets a free year subscription) let me know! Or any heavily modified rides that you want to see featured, or events, e46 press releases, etc. send them my way! my email is: [email protected] :) Office are in Detroit, LA, and soon to be Atlanta, and photographers in every state -- so if you want something cool to feature, we can be there.

One thing that is great about our magazine is that when we enter in all the car club members' names, what kind of rides, and mod list, and say we need an e46 we would look in our database and ask our club members first.

Read more about our club support on: http://www.s3mag.com/clubs.htm

You can find S3 magazine at your local Barnes and Noble, Safeway, newsstand, Walmart, etc
I look forward to supporting us Fanatics and I am gonna make this magazine rock for us!
:thumbup: :thumbup:
-Troy

Tommy's Euro-Spec Widebody gracing our cover:

more pics at: CLICK HERE
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Cool! Please send me an email - [email protected] - if I can do anything to help set you up...

:thumbup:
AMG EATER said:
We also will be covering BIMMERFEST next month.
will do!
Still trying to figure out what happened to the headlights... :confused:

Is it a custom hood, just to get that squinting look, or is it the piece below the headlight that comes up higher...? :confused:

And wow, the inside is umm... not so good looking. :p
AMG EATER said:
As if we couldn't tell by just looking at the car... There's a laundry list of mod vendors printed on the hood. : puke:

Right above the red roundel!!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

Does that mean BMWCCA members get a free subscription?

-Mark
AMG EATER said:
If you know any Euro car clubs you would like us to list in our magazine (and every member of the club gets a free year subscription)
It's a show car.
machmeter said:
As if we couldn't tell by just looking at the car... There's a laundry list of mod vendors printed on the hood. : puke:

Those are probably sponsored ads, too.

-Mark
Alex Baumann said:
It's a show car.
we're not "fanatics" here. in fact, most of us are ashamed by "fanatics", i think you should have edited that part when you copied and pasted this from fanatics. :) j/k
hamann eyelids molded to the hood?
FenPhen said:
Still trying to figure out what happened to the headlights... :confused:

Is it a custom hood, just to get that squinting look, or is it the piece below the headlight that comes up higher...? :confused:

And wow, the inside is umm... not so good looking. :p
Maybe it's an Eisennach knock-off...After the war, Eisennach continued to make "BMWs" under a red and white emblem because they were in East Germany. :D
machmeter said:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.