BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
:thumb:

1.Nat Brown's 330i with the birch interior really did it for me. It was understated elegance, not as showy as most the cars there.
I want that combo on my next car.
2.Also, the titanium silver roadster with the red top. Normally I'm not that fond of red interiors, but the detailing and top impressed me.
3.The E46 M3 in Steel Gray Metallic with the bra. The smoke tinted stock wheels really enhance the car's overall appearance. This is exactly how I would order mine.
4. M5, how could it not be on the list. Winner of the best license plate:
GOT BHP. Need I say more?

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
There was a very clean E30 M3 in red. The car was in nearly perfect stock condition too!

I liked the Z8 (but it would have been better with red leather).

Way too many mods on most of the other cars.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: Ahem!

Jon Shafer said:

Ahem! Doesn't this one at least deserve an honorable mention??

You know the back of that road sign behind the dark red car on opposing traffic looks like an exclamation mark pointing to the M3 convertible?

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Hennarot E30M3
Stahlgrau/Tanninrot E46M3C
RacingDynamics R35 w/Tornado bodykit (why wasn't it an actual R50?)
Silver/Red M Roadster (I'm generally not a big Z fan tho)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Soooo many cars!

1. E30 M3 Henna Red
2. ACS E46 M3 drop
3. AA turbo E36 M3
4. Jimmy's SC'ed 540i

Others:

Dave's 1992 325ic M-tec
Joey's AA turbo 325i with carbon hood
Euro Spec 540i
2002 Drop top
Red E46 M3 in showroom
Z8 (of course)
The two black E46's on display
The two silver E46's parked on the street

There really wasn't a car I didn't like. I love both stock classic bimmers and new bimmers with $50,000 worth of mods. It was heaven.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks!

bimmerchick said:

1.Nat Brown's 330i with the birch interior really did it for me. It was understated elegance, not as showy as most the cars there.
I want that combo on my next car.
Thanks! Shoot me an email if you need some part numbers.

My favorites:

* Phoenix Yellow M-Coupe. My favorite car in my favorite color. That most people despise the M-coupe and Phoenix Yellow makes me love the thing even more (ugly duckling effect)

* Black and Red M3. It had several modifications that I want, but it wasn't over the top. I especially like the Hamman black grill and the gauge kit (my next two items).

* Phoenix Yellow M3 Again, love the color, beautiful car.

Least Favorite Car:

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
My favorites from bimmerfest

1) E36 M3 Lightweight (see picture above) - felt honored to be in the same parking lot. How many o f those things are still registered for the street in the US?

2) Phoenix Yellow M Coupe (see same picture) - That car doesn't look good in very many colors (many people tell me it doesn't look good at all) and that color doesn't look good on many cars but this combination works. And he got the gray/black two color interior. A real standout in the caravan.

3) White EVO Sport E36 M3 - See you at the SHO shop!

4) So many terrific E46's to possibly pick one (Steel gray with Tanin is a great combo)

Very dissappointed not to see any 8 Series cars. Are there any 8 Series owners on Bimmmerfest?:(

Lots of great vanity plates: FLY 2 LOW, RATED M, Z8 PWR, M PILOT, GOT BHP, etc. (my N2RETRO has not come from DMV yet) - my favorite: BMW FREQ :bigpimp:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts