BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bimmerfest Road Rally Photos

15562 Views 57 Replies 43 Participants Last post by  Kruzin
Road rally photos are posted here: Gallery link. There are 274 photos and they're ordered chronologically. I may have missed a few cars at the leading edge, and I know I missed a few cars at the very end as I packed up and left around 5:30. Please note that these images are copyrighted and I reserve all rights to their use.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
awesome job of getting everycar!! so happy the i got a pic of me driving. i bet alot of people are going to be happy to see their car.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Very nice, you must have been quick! :thumbup:
Haha very cool! My car is the Blue E30 w/ the bra in the second row of the pics you posted :p ! Nice job
Nice job with the photos, Cliff3! :)

Found me! I'm number 143 on page 16! :D
#35, Thanks Cliff! Would you mind if I put the picture on my website, if I gave the credit to you?
Making personal use of an image of your own car is fine with me.
Thanks for the great photo of my Silver Titanium 330i (M-Technic Front) #22. It never looked so good, truly worth the trip.
Thanks Cliff3! excellent pictures. #76 carbon black M3, Hamann pg3's.
mahalo!
thanks so much, this is the pic ive been waiting for most of my car. love the one last year, and this one is great too. thanks!!!
Sweet. That's me going the other way in pic 143. :hi: :D
Cliff3 said:
Road rally photos are posted here: Gallery link. There are 274 photos and they're ordered chronologically. I may have missed a few cars at the leading edge, and I know I missed a few cars at the very end as I packed up and left around 5:30. Please note that these images are copyrighted and I reserve all rights to their use.
Awesome Job

Thanks, Cliff! Cant believe you got us !! :)
Good job Cliff!

~Bill #165
Thanks Cliff, a remarkable effort. And, I wasn't even there!
Amazing how he got a shot of your car on the rally though, eh John?

:D
johnlew said:
Thanks Cliff, a remarkable effort. And, I wasn't even there!
It's that l337 n***n glass :p
RKT BMR said:
Amazing how he got a shot of your car on the rally though, eh John?

:D
great job Cliff, i got to go through and find mine when i get a sec
You take fantastic photos! I'm #232. :D I remember looking over at your group and raised my "hang loose" gesture from the moonroof and you scrambled for the camera and pulled off a great shot.

Although it does look like I'm flipping you off, which I'm not. :angel:
Nah, the only expression I'm trying to figure out is this one:

...and I only scrambled once, when someone walked in front of my camera as cars were coming by (I think a blue E46 M3 was the resulting casulty).
jvr530i said:
You take fantastic photos! I'm #232. :D I remember looking over at your group and raised my "hang loose" gesture from the moonroof and you scrambled for the camera and pulled off a great shot.

Although it does look like I'm flipping you off, which I'm not. :angel:
Hahaha that's priceless.
Cliff3 said:
Nah, the only expression I'm trying to figure out is this one:

...and I only scrambled once, when someone walked in front of my camera as cars were coming by (I think a blue E46 M3 was the resulting casulty).
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.