BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back Once again-Bimmerfest sign-in sheet at the Delivery Center in Munich

I have left a sign in sheet for all bimmerfesters at the delivery center in Munich. Please leave a note when you pick up your car.

You will find the sheet(actually a pad) at the cafe upstairs. The cover of the pad has the logo of bimmerfest on it. If you have a problem, Bernard at the delivery center will be glad to help locate it.

Feel free to speak about how happy you are or maybe even curse......uhmm Beewang (just for the heck of it). When the pad gets full we could have it auctioned between Jon and Beewang. :thumbup:

Can this post be converted to a sticky? It will greatly help to not have this post missed by future EDers.

Thanks to all those who have signed in or will do so in the future.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I spoke to Bernard and we physically left it in the Cafe for everyone to sign. I told them to get a bulletin board for the Cafe....

·
Registered
653 Posts
I picked up my car today. I asked the people at the delivery center and they said there was no sign in sheet. The lady said maybe it was at the hotel all you guys meet at. So I don't know where it is.

Anyways 350miles the first day with car.

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
So, I guess we don't need the sticky anymore?? No one can seem to get this frickin' guest-book taken care of!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Ågent99 said:
So, I guess we don't need the sticky anymore?? No one can seem to get this frickin' guest-book taken care of!!:rolleyes:
No kidding... :(

Let's wait until PittsBMW telling me to pull the plug on this thread before I un-stick this.

Thatz a bummer, as I was looking forward to sign-in this fall :tsk:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn......... :mad:

I will email Bernard. I am sure he can find out. Except for the delivery engineers who do ED, I did not feel the others in the office saw us as welcome guests. :bawling:

Will update tomorrow after I hear from Bernard.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
An update from Bernhard

Quote:

Thank you for your email! It was a pleasure for me, to help you
getting started! As well, i loved to spend some time with you all at the bar for
a drink together.
As i read your lines about the "sign in book" I jumped up to
our cafeteria, to ask for it. Unfortunately, they told me, that its missing.
They suggest, that any guest took it, hopefully by mistake. I will replace it
soon, but I still hope, that the original appears back here. I'm sorry about
that, it anyways took a while, until everybody here understood, what this
booklet means. Lets give it another try... :-( I'm sorry about that...
Bernhard.

------------------------------------------
BMW Group
&nbspHerr Bernhard Hausmaninger
European Delivery and Customer Assistance
Unquote

That said, we could unstick this until we have a confirmation that the book has been replaced.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alstoy said:
What a guy! Did we ever sort out the "front plate drilling" issue. Does anyone know how we can request that?
There is nothing that can be done about the "front plate drilling" I know e36m3 and RChoudry discussed this in detail with Bernhard. I believe it is a legal issue.

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
You get a front plate holder, period. Oh, and two holes in your bumper to affix the front license plate holder.... :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Ågent99 said:
You get a front plate holder, period. Oh, and two holes in your bumper to affix the front license plate holder.... :(
Yep! Bernhard suggested it is a battle scar which shows you were and EDr.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks to Mr. Bernhard, we have a new sign in sheet at the Cafe upstairs at the Munich Delivery Center.

I received this email from Mr Bernhard:
Good news: I bought a nice "Sign in book" again and gave it to the staff of our
restaurant. They are giving it to everybody asking for it. I assume, it is a
good Idea, to do so, since if they dont get the book back, they can be found out
via the adress on the voucher. I hope, this real book is now lasting a little
longer. Let the otherrs know... thank you so much,

So guys, ask for the book when you go pick up your cars. It will be a good keep sake when the book is full. This can be a good thank you gift to Bee and Jon.:thumbup:

I believe 330soon(or should I say Uncle Fester) is picking up his car tomorrow. Hopefully he gets to sign it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sign in sheet

I looked for the pad, I asked the receptionist downstairts who didn't know anything about it, so I went back upstairs and asked one of the two gals at the "cafe"... and they didn't know anything about a sign in pad either... I did not remember to ask for Bernard....... so we did not get to leave our "battle scar" at the delivery center! :cry:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
raywayski said:
I looked for the pad, I asked the receptionist downstairts who didn't know anything about it, so I went back upstairs and asked one of the two gals at the "cafe"... and they didn't know anything about a sign in pad either... I did not remember to ask for Bernard....... so we did not get to leave our "battle scar" at the delivery center! :cry:
Bernhard sent me this email today (4/14/05) so I guess it is there effective today.

Thanks for the attempt while you were there. Hope you had a great time.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yes, by chance I got an email from Bernhard today, and he said he purchased a new book for us and with some slight modifications, put it at the delivery center. He said he will add our name and email address to the list if we like (for those who have gone recently). If anyone is interested, I suggest we give all our names to PittBmw and he sends just one email to Bernhard, thus not swamping to helpful chap.

PittBMW said:
Bernhard sent me this email today (4/14/05) so I guess it is there effective today.

Thanks for the attempt while you were there. Hope you had a great time.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts