BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
while i have two b'fest stickers neither of them are stuck on anything. i was going to put one on my puter, but havent yet. and as much as i support this community and love this board, i put no stickers on my car. not my cca, nothing. heck if i could get away with it i wouldnt put registration and inspection stickers either.

speaking of which, does anyone know where i could get some of that clear plastic that usually has decals on them that attach basically using static cling? not to thread hijack jon.

·
Think Snow!
415 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:
speaking of which, does anyone know where i could get some of that clear plastic that usually has decals on them that attach basically using static cling? not to thread hijack jon.
Try an art supply store. Or a local print shop that does labels on that material may be able to hook you up.

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:
while i have two b'fest stickers neither of them are stuck on anything. i was going to put one on my puter, but havent yet. and as much as i support this community and love this board, i put no stickers on my car. not my cca, nothing. heck if i could get away with it i wouldnt put registration and inspection stickers either.
Same here. I don't like stickers on my car, anywhere. I did put one on my fridge... :D

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
I never got mine so I can't put them on my car :cry:

it's kind of strange because I got a confirmation of my order months ago when the message was put out on the board but they never showed up !!

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
in_d_haus said:
LOL! ya, the flash did make it look pink.
New cameras are tough to get used to:( I just took about 100 shots while on vacation at Disney and about 15 of them suck :cry: because I didn't use the right manual adjustments (picked camera up week before departure).

On topic - my 2 stickers are still unstuck on anything but they are on sitting on my phone mount for all to see:) I plan to ploace one on rear quarter window eventually.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: RE:

Jon Shafer said:

I'm all out... Can I please have one for my surfboard, pretty please...
:dunno:
If you're serious Jon, just PM or email your land address and I'll send one out tomorrow a.m.:)

I want to keep one for my second mod, getting ready to tint in the back of the wagon as the first:D And if Clem has his way I'll have ACS mirrors as my third:eeps:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
in_d_haus said:
Ya, I just stuck it on "auto" and snapped.
That's what I did for most of my shots too. The other lesson that Mike 325xi and Alee taught me (which I didin't follow in Disney:mad: :thumbdwn: ) was to shoot at 1600 X 1200 or higher if you can and resize on your computer to get better pics. I tried to stretch my 64 mb card so I used 1280 for a while and really can notice the difference.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.