BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Eurobahn booth and said hi! It was great to put faces with screen names! It was great to do huge deals for members on the online community!!:rofl:

WE sold out completely of the E36 strut bar sets and also ran out of E46 Strut bar sets at the show. However we still have a limited supply of the E46 sets left in the warehouse! :cry:

See the photo below, this is a complete set front and rear and we even include the tools for install! Regular price for this kit was $349 but for Bimmerfest we offered them for cash price of only $75!! So we are going to continue the blow out till they are gone. SO credit card orders including shipping anywhere in the continental US is only $80! :thumbup:

Get your orders in ASAP there are only a few sets left to be had and the Bimemrfest guys should get them!:bigpimp:

Jeff
Eurobahn
(949) 521-4661

Attachments

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Why do so many people make strut tower braces without holes in the middle? Can't use these on cars with Koni shocks :(.

·
Black Mage
2,337 Posts
The 'fest was awesome. Too bad I couldn't bring my car (rear ended).

I was about to buy a strut brace myself. I forgot which company made it, but I was pretty surprised how the sales rep told me why I shouldn't be buyng it, and why it's not worth it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do these fit e46 M3s? (I have an 01 that didn't come with a factory bar). Thanks
No these won't fit the M3 but I am checking for another customer about our older Carbon Kevlar strut bars we used to make. THose will fit the M3 but I am not sure if there are any left in the warehous.

Stay tuned

Jeff
Eurobahn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts