BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
what follows here is a review of my experience with Bimmertech.

recently I made the move from my trusty E90 (2006) to my F34. It was a quantum leap of a move, but because I bought second hand, some of the options I wanted weren't on the model I settled for.

After a lot of searching I stumbled upon Bimmertech and their E-USB solution (http://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw...e-retrofits/enhanced-bluetooth-usb-activation).

the cost was $200, so I figured what the heck and went for it.

I was amazed and impressed by the speed of the response and the shipment of the necessary hardware for the firmware update. What also impressed me was the customer service and the ability to request the upgrade when I wanted.

once hooked up to the car, I watched in mild amazement as the operator went through all the steps and then asked me to do a test on the new functionality. Needless to say it all went very smoothly, and after only 30 minutes I was left with new functionality that would have cost 3x as much from the factory if bought new.

My car now feels complete, and all my questions were answered by Bimmertech in a professional and friendly manner. Plus I get the feeling that should any issues arise I know who to turn to for support.

all in all a great service, and highly recommended - check them out :bigpimp:_a__a2_

·
Registered
216 Posts
I did the same for my F30 and had similar results.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had a great experience with Bimmertech. Amazing what we can do in this age of the Internet -- it was fascinating to watch someone in Poland remotely updating the software in my car while it was parked in my driveway in NJ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts