BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order a new water pump, thermostat housing etc etc and I know the kit from bimmerworld has been mentioned on here.

After I placed my order I received an email from them saying they don't take CC on international orders and that I'd need to wire them money. I found this weird because Visa is accepted all over the world.

I also have no idea why the website accepted my CC number in the first place since I also had to enter my country.

Anyways, I'm fine with wiring them money, but I just want to make sure this is the way they do business and that the email hasn't been high jacked or something; once I wire the money it's gone, no way to get it back.

Just to keep my options open, can anyone recommend where I can order a similar kit in Canada?

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,464 Posts
BimmerWorld is a great company, so I don't think you have to worry about their legitimacy whatsoever. You'll be better off calling them and placing the order over the phone. That's what I have to do, and I live in the US... Their computer system has a "security feature" that does not allow people who live on numbered streets to place orders online (what a headache), so I always have to call in my orders. Regardless, their customer service is good, and they should be able to help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts