BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I love my BMW.
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family has already told me that they are expecting to receive a list that contains nothing but things for my E90.....if they want to paint me with that brush, who am I to argue :angel:

First thing on my list:
Exhaust tips.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Blacklines $180
Rims $2,500
Set of Adaptive Euro Clear Xenons $1,500-1,800
Body Kit(pick you choice) $2,500
Coilovers $1,800
Intake $1,000
Sway Bars $800
Tint $300

:dunno:

·
Registered
827 Posts
No need to squander their hard earned money on mods; I would impress them with your financial restraint and drop hints about the practical benefits of getting a 335 via Euro Delivery so you can learn some new foreign languages and cultures via first-hand experience.

How about the I-pod connector that should be out soon?

·
I love my BMW.
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blacklines and tint sound good.

stressdoc said:
No need to squander their hard earned money on mods; I would impress them with your financial restraint and drop hints about the practical benefits of getting a 335 via Euro Delivery so you can learn some new foreign languages and cultures via first-hand experience.

How about the I-pod connector that should be out soon?
My parents have always stressed the importance of learning :rofl:
I'm not a big i-Pod person, since I don't own one :)

I have a bluetooth phone....can I get anything any adapters for my non-Bluetooth BMW?

·
Tightrope walking
9,559 Posts
Driving school. Seriously. Take an HPDE with your local CCA chapter. You'll have more fun in your car than you ever thought possible.

Oh, and blacklines might look good. You also might be able to do a bluetooth retrofit, but it could be pricey...

·
Registered
84 Posts
mapsbmw said:
Blacklines and tint sound good.

My parents have always stressed the importance of learning :rofl:
I'm not a big i-Pod person, since I don't own one :)

I have a bluetooth phone....can I get anything any adapters for my non-Bluetooth BMW?
Try Martin at bimmernav.com. I am sure that he knows of something that can be done.
I retrofitted by e46 and it is pretty simple assuming you have some basic handiness.

·
I love my BMW.
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stressdoc said:
That's a great one, a BMWCCA membership ($40) and a driving school.
AWESOME IDEA....the BMWCCA Membership. I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten around to it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Excellent suggestions guys- I'll add one:

A deposit and financial commitment for an E92 M3?

·
Registered
324 Posts
NaTuReB0Y said:
Blacklines $180
blacklines for $180? where? :angel:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I vote for the BMWCCA membership. It's well worth the money.

I also think everyone who owns a BMW deserves the driving school accessory. It really adds to the "Joy of Driving" the Ultimate Driving Machine.
The BMW Performance Center classes in Spartansburg, SC are excellent. You drive their cars, and are encouraged to probe the limits of handling as an educational exercise. People may hesitate to probe these limits in a driving school with their own car.

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
mapsbmw said:
My family has already told me that they are expecting to receive a list that contains nothing but things for my E90.....if they want to paint me with that brush, who am I to argue :angel:

First thing on my list:
Exhaust tips.
A Silver M3 would go nicely with you sedan. :thumbup:

·
Registered
324 Posts
NaTuReB0Y said:
Check Ebay.....I think Morristown BMW sells them.....that's how much i paid for mine.
They've been 269-299 on ebay. I'll check morristown. Thank you!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts