BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
When can we expect it?

I'm losing track of the current speculation on the coupe. Are we expecting these to go on sale for model year 2007, or merely be "revealed" by the end of 2006?

I expect to be in the market for something in about six months. That's looking like poor timing for the coupe.

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
Whoa very very nice, i hope BMW is watching cause thats how the E92 should look.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Very Nice, I like. Can you change the color the red or graphite?

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
Ok, if it looks as good as those two photos, I won't have any problems when its time to replace my E46 330Ci.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Looks good in graphite too. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
seh said:
I'm losing track of the current speculation on the coupe. Are we expecting these to go on sale for model year 2007, or merely be "revealed" by the end of 2006?

I expect to be in the market for something in about six months. That's looking like poor timing for the coupe.
The dealer told me today that BMW USA hints Spring 2006. but nothing is for sure yet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maris14 said:
The dealer told me today that BMW USA hints Spring 2006. but nothing is for sure yet.
Well, that is what would make the more sense... Since it would follow the E46 pattern... Roughly one year between the sedan and coupe introduction...

·
Special Agent
2,683 Posts
According to the Updated Product planning stradegy dealer bulletin the following is image is true. Also to note: the SMG will not be offered at all in the us 3 Series. this info is from the same bulletin. This info is from a .PDF found here on Bimmerfest. sucks about the late launch and the lack of the SMG.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts