BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Black Magic Sapphire 535i is here - photos

9258 Views 31 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  wisbimmer20
The F10 535i arrived yesterday. The long wait is over.

Black sapphire metallic, Oyster/Black Dakota, 8-speed auto, Premium 1+2, Sport, Paddle shifters, Dynamic Handling, IAS, 4-zone climate, Anthracite wood.

No pulling to right. Looks better in person than in photo's. Also, what is awesome is at night when you unlock it, all the door handles, interior, running lights, rears light up so nicely. It's like a car show at night!:thumbup:

For those of you on edge, the F10 is simply too much of a good thing, and that's wonderful!

Took down Highway-1 south of Carmel on its first drive and shot these photos. Beautiful car in a beautiful place.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Beautiful car! Love the interior combo I ordered it also but with AW ext. Nice location too.
Finally BMW goes true dual exhaust on the 5 series. Great looking car.
Gorgeous car! Can't wait to get mine! If the tracking on the BMW site says that my car is scheduled for production. I'm sure this means it hasn't started yet? Anyone know for sure if it will be updated during the production process or just say ready for transport?
Nice azz. Still haven't come to grips with the hood, though. Reminds me of a catfish.
updates on your car via bmw website is not accurate at all.
Gorgeous car! Can't wait to get mine! If the tracking on the BMW site says that my car is scheduled for production. I'm sure this means it hasn't started yet? Anyone know for sure if it will be updated during the production process or just say ready for transport?
My CA sent me a Vehicle Inquire Status and it shows when production started and each major phase of manufacturing with dates. It entered production on 6/9/10 and finished assembly and quality check on 6/17/10. I ordered the car on 6/7/10 at the dealership.
Thanks. Wow that was fast. Thanks for the info.
It's a beauty! I just ordered my 535i last week. I was so torn between Cinnamon and Oyster, I ended up with Cinnamon with the anthracite headliner. Happy driving...

To the person re: the hood -- have to tell you, I love it. Different strokes for different folks, as they say :)
As it appears that you're in Cali, it will be a sad day when you have to mount the front license plate on this beauty.
Beautiful car! I like how BMW improves the interior with the black/oyster/wood combination. The colors that are strategically applied in different parts of the interior really make the cabin lively.
The hell with the car, just take me to that place!

Just kidding. The car is beautiful....Enjoy! :thumbup:

The F10 looks beautiful in Black Saphire. That is the most popular color in Germany for the F10.
Those are stunning backgrounds. Oh, and nice car too :angel:
Congrats. You will enjoy it...
What are your impressions on the dynamic handling package?
I like the ability to adjust the car's handling and stiffness. So far, I enjoy Sport mode through the curves and even on the interstates-type highways. I tried driving on Normal mode just to see if I'd be comfortable with it all the time, but I started to feel a bit disconnected with the road through some dips and curves. It's not bad on Normal mode; I'm just more used to my 3-series and the Sport mode resembles it more in handling.

I found the IAS the be critical for my use - it, along with the Dynamic Handling, made it steer like a smaller car on the mountain curves - I drive through those mountains each day.
What are your impressions on the dynamic handling package?
A few more shots I thought would post.

A gorgeous car. Congrats!
Beautiful photos. Thank you.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.