Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man it has been a crazy day so far with this blizzard and it seems like its not letting up. every hour i have to go out there and shovel and scrape off the car for tomorrows commute. thankgod i dont have work till 2pm but it just sux. took a few pics of the car to let u guys know whats goin on.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
haha, crazy? I wish we had that much snow. As of Monday we were at 38 inches. Today we got/getting 20 to 30 inches more. <sigh>

That's a E60 in the driveway behind the cherokee. The E90 is in the garage. Notice the E60 is almost as tall as the garage door. WHAT A MESS this storm is causing everyone! UGH! Wake me when it's over.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy crap! thats insane too! makes the car look like a big truck. im with you though just wake me up when its over. 5 more weeks of winter left

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
WOW! Why aren't your cars in the garage, people?!? :)

That's crazy amounts of snow...

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Deleted.

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
'Weird winter.

Meanwhile, you've got a few of us folks up here in northern New England that are actually kind of sad we don't have much snow at all.

'sure hope you didn't just clear off a bit of the windshield to make a porthole and then just went off driving down the road hoping that all that snow would just blow off. (I hate being behind such people.)

·
Been there, Done that.
5,152 Posts

·
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
7,614 Posts
'Weird winter.

Meanwhile, you've got a few of us folks up here in northern New England that are actually kind of sad we don't have much snow at all.

'sure hope you didn't just clear off a bit of the windshield to make a porthole and then just went off driving down the road hoping that all that snow would just blow off. (I hate being behind such people.)
Holy Moly!!!! He's baaaaack! Good to see ya. :hi:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW! Why aren't your cars in the garage, people?!? :)

That's crazy amounts of snow...
well in front of a garage is a 94 mustang all stripped out for restoration. its hard to put a car in the garage its small to begin with and its got alot of crap in there. however i do not drive the bmw to work. i have a pontiac sunfire for that:) eventually i plan on getting the garage cleaned out and moving the mustang to but the bmw in there. its gunna be a PITA. didnt think that one through

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
Anybody see my ax?
Oh no, he's back for 5 minutes and is already capitalizing on Xrated's month long spiel on The Shining. :rofl:

Welcome back. Hope all is well! :)

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
Thanks, Ice-man!

Back on topic, they were predicting near disaster around here yesterday. Schools closed early or closed altogether... non-essential employees stayed home. I betcha I have a whole 1/4" of snow on the driveway.

I think we've all become wimps.

(I'm not talking about you guys down DC way. I ran some quick calculations today and you guys exceeded the design snow loading. I'd be surprised if a whole lotta roofs don't collapse in the next day or two.)

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
What!?! Again?! Every time I think I'm being original and creative, somebody points out how somebody else came up with it first.

Geez.

Oh well.... I can always claim I'm just flattering by imitation.

BTW, isn't xRated actually Jack Nicholson in disguise?

TTFN, folks. It's past my bedtime!

·
Registered
864 Posts
...(I'm not talking about you guys down DC way. I ran some quick calculations today and you guys exceeded the design snow loading. I'd be surprised if a whole lotta roofs don't collapse in the next day or two.)
Already happening. It used to be a hockey rink.

Attachments

·
Outside looking in
6,325 Posts
Anybody see my ax?
:tsk::tsk::tsk:

We all waited so long for that too...I have to say I feel a little let down.

... as a heads up, we've had goats while you've been gone.

·
Putting the O in O face
326 Posts
man it has been a crazy day so far with this blizzard and it seems like its not letting up. every hour i have to go out there and shovel and scrape off the car for tomorrows commute. thankgod i dont have work till 2pm but it just sux. took a few pics of the car to let u guys know whats goin on.
Hey look at that! The snow has rims. What model is that?

·
Been there, Done that.
5,152 Posts
:tsk::tsk::tsk:

We all waited so long for that too...I have to say I feel a little let down.

... as a heads up, we've had goats while you've been gone.
Yes. Goats will be the last option in ANY poll posted on BF.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts