Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're getting blasted here in Maryland with a lot of snow. While my wife's 330i sought refuge to the garage my 530i is getting pounded by a blizzard. Currently were at 30+ inches and expected to get another foot of snow by tomorrow. Then Tuesday we're suppose to get another foot. Maryland is currently under a state of emergency and it's pretty quite end of world quite out . Anyways can you spot the E60 :) shouldn't be hard...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
LOL - WOW!:yikes:

...and I just got back from little league practice! :smokin:

·
Registered
214 Posts
My baby is in my garage. she's cold but safe....for now.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
In the garage! Did a DP Rinseless Wash hand-wash and it will stay indoors until I need to go in to work. I can work from home, so no rush.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I feel like we should be playing the Snow White's 7 Dwarfs song! "We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in our mine the whole day through"

Ugh...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
My E60 is sitting quietly in the garage sucking a trickle of juice from the Battery Tender Plus and pining for a sunny spring day to break loose. With 28 inches of freshly fallen snow blocking her egress, I think she'll be sitting there for a week or more. Her distant cousin... my Volvo XC/70 is doing hazardous duty for the time being. :)

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
You mean to tell me you didn't put a car cover on that E60, man even my lowly 323i has a car cover on it. You should've read the car manual it states that you should not have more than 6" of snow on your car or it voids the warranty.:D

·
2007 550i, '13 X5, '02 X5
691 Posts
We're getting blasted here in Maryland with a lot of snow. While my wife's 330i sought refuge to the garage my 530i is getting pounded by a blizzard. Currently were at 30+ inches and expected to get another foot of snow by tomorrow. Then Tuesday we're suppose to get another foot. Maryland is currently under a state of emergency and it's pretty quite end of world quite out . Anyways can you spot the E60 :) shouldn't be hard...
Great picture. This must all be due to global warming!!! :eeps:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Mine is sitting inside here the garage too. We had about 30 inches. It is not like I could get the car out. The power just went on again after 9 hours. It is a balmy 63 F inside ;).

·
Registered
658 Posts
Not even a flurry up in CT. Used my 535i all day. Enjoy the downtime of the snowstorm.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
not a single snowflake here in northern NJ (teaneck)
The e 60 spent the weekend in the garage anyway :rofl:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Last month I was in Home Depot trying to buy a new shovel and they were out so I decided after all these years to get a snow blower and the rest is history. Who ever invented the snow blower deserves a medal that thing saved us this winter best $500 I have spent in a while. My E60 isn't coming out for at least till Spring, hopefully all this snow will be gone by then.:tsk:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last month I was in Home Depot trying to buy a new shovel and they were out so I decided after all these years to get a snow blower and the rest is history. Who ever invented the snow blower deserves a medal that thing saved us this winter best $500 I have spent in a while. My E60 isn't coming out for at least till Spring, hopefully all this snow will be gone by then.:tsk:
Don't I wish I had a snow blower! I went to Home Depot about two days before the "Record Breaking" snow storm and I couldn't find anything for snow removal! They can't be for real! However if I wanted a brand new lawn mower in the middle of winter... well they certainly had plenty in stock. It just kills me how commerce works these days. I mean come the middle of summer I might need new lawn mower. Then where will I be? I know, I'll be in same place I'm now when I need a snow blower in the winter. Seems backwards to me...

·
U of Dawgs
2,438 Posts
Don't I wish I had a snow blower! I went to Home Depot about two days before the "Record Breaking" snow storm and I couldn't find anything for snow removal! They can't be for real! However if I wanted a brand new lawn mower in the middle of winter... well they certainly had plenty in stock. It just kills me how commerce works these days. I mean come the middle of summer I might need new lawn mower. Then where will I be? I know, I'll be in same place I'm now when I need a snow blower in the winter. Seems backwards to me...
Supply and demand. Gotta be first in line for that concert ticket. :)

Nasty snow you guys are experiencing there. Hope everything turns out well for you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts