Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Sox Fan
117 Posts
Bought my first snowthrower last year - not sure why i waited so long. Snow removal went from a miserable thing to something I actually enjoyed doing. An hour of hard work now is 20 minutes of 2 cycle fun.

As far as availability goes, with seasonal goods like that, you need to buy when the season first starts and everything is available. You won't get a deal but you will get what you want. Wait untiil later in the season and you may get a great deal or you may have no chance to buy. Retailers can not get stuck carrying product like that until the next season. If they did, they would have to charge a lot more and then everyone would complain about prices instead of product availability.

·
BMW Enthusiast!
5,679 Posts
Don't I wish I had a snow blower! I went to Home Depot about two days before the "Record Breaking" snow storm and I couldn't find anything for snow removal! They can't be for real! However if I wanted a brand new lawn mower in the middle of winter... well they certainly had plenty in stock. It just kills me how commerce works these days. I mean come the middle of summer I might need new lawn mower. Then where will I be? I know, I'll be in same place I'm now when I need a snow blower in the winter. Seems backwards to me...
I have a deal for a snow blower. I will sell you mine for $5000!:D

No snow this time in NH

·
Registered
160 Posts
Also in MD, just went without power overnight. Nice pic. don't have an E60 but looking.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Just thought I would take this opportunity to show off my car, now complete with fangs.

·
Infamous039
296 Posts
My E60 was in the garage but took it out yesterday and that damn salt got all over the car. So its back in the garage, in desperate need of a wash.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm clean today but not for long. We are supposed to get over a foot in the next day and a half. Nothing like Washington. Looks like my car will stay nice and clean in the garage. Wife's car will have make the trek to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
329 Posts
my new 550i. I need a garage!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Here is my attempt of digging out the E60 - it eventually got done, but obviously not my top priority. Thing is I had back surgery in early December - lumbar fusion. Who I feel most sorry for is my wife. She's been stuck doing most the digging. I've been mostly supervising and helping where I can, followed up with lots of back rubs and plenty of hot coco for her and the neighbors who have been helping. As for a snowblower - I AM GETTING ONE, when their on sale come early SUMMER...

OH, and for those wondering just what's in the garage that the E60 can't occupy. Well here is what's in there:

I think it's time for a home with a 2 car garage :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hah, I was going to ask wh you didn't get the garage.

Leave the snow on your car. consider it a protective coating. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
WOW! But wait........:eeps:
Isn't the E60>E90? Or is it a "sports pkg" compromise? :rofl:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts