BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Whats supoosed to go here
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its only natural for there to be a club joinnnn :)

Attachments

·
OEM Hoe....
1,828 Posts
Pic doesn't work .... Or its a just a pixelated picture. In which case i don't get it.

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok for all you that have blackberries you need to have the updated version of blackberry messenger. The new update has group capabilities. When you download the new update theres a feature where you can scan a picture then your in the group if you need help just write back or pm me

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thread fail...:p
How is it a fail it got you to leave a comment. And I just want people to have something else to do for fun. If you have a bmw and a blackberry join :)

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok what are you confused on?

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lmao is it the pic that you dont get?

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK HAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me start over.

Hi guys I have a bmw group made on the blackberry Messenger.... If you have a updated Blackberry messenger there are new features where you can scan a barcode and it will do the same thing as giving out your pin. On the newest Blackberry Messenger you need to scroll all the way down. There will be a groups tab. you will see an option that says scan a group barcode. Thats were you scan the Attached thumbnail. If you open blackberry messenger and dont have the groups feature thats an easy fix. Go to blackberry.com/messenger on your phone and you'll download the latest messenger.

That beining said I hope you guys join the group post some pics of your car or cars your driving by etc. Have fun :)

Attachments

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
What about for Android? No love for us? :( I should try scanning it and see what comes up.

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What about for Android? No love for us? :( I should try scanning it and see what comes up.
Idk if android even has a messenger but you know what we should upgrade you to a blackberry. hahahaha I couldn't wait to see you correct everyone... lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts