BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all i have a 2006 e66, suddenly the blower fan is not working, it wants to but stops with nothing or very little coming out, some have said it could be the battery, ive charged the battery, still nothing, anyone have these problems?, Ive been reading on other model about the blower resistor, fsu, ???

· Major
2,406 Posts
Hey all. I have my blower fan making noises at lower rpms when I crank it to the half power it goes away but it has to be cranked half power on both pass and driver sides. If one of them is less it makes noises. When it's cold in a car it gets louder.
The question is: is it something that can be fixed as DIY or it's better to call warranty guys and get the car to the shop? Thank you.

· Major
2,406 Posts
Hey all. I have my blower fan making noises at lower rpms when I crank it to the half power it goes away but it has to be cranked half power on both pass and driver sides. If one of them is less it makes noises. When it's cold in a car it gets louder.
The question is: is it something that can be fixed as DIY or it's better to call warranty guys and get the car to the shop? Thank you.
???

· Registered
151 Posts
Same here only hear it at low settings.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.