BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: before sandy fine. after sandy my friggin blower on blows on 4. not 1-2-3 nothing but you can hear something trying to turn. but nope just gotta go full blast on 4. any ideas where the resistor is on this car 93 318i im sure its that. if not any ideas suggestions would help. before old fart winter decides to show up. oh yeah and my seats dont get hot anymore. what gives. fuses are good just no heat.

· D'oh, You Kids!
1984 633CSi, 1985 635CSi, 1985 325e, 1987 325is, 1993 325is, 1995 318is, 1995 M3, 2003 F150
32,092 Posts
Upper left side of the heater box, above the drivers side footwell. It snaps into a plastic box.

Just how much water did you get in your car? :eek:

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
water came up pretty high about 6 feet....but when i looked outside i remember i parked on the hill so it was below my fornt bumper. but downhill all the car underwater muahahahahah. thanks ill check it out. what about my seats? no heat uggghhh

· Hellawut??
14,619 Posts
well the worst thing you couldve done is not let the car dry 100% before you tried to start it.

if you take out your battery and park your car in a pool take it out and let it sit there for 3-4 days in HOT HOT HOT weather and make sure there is no more water ANYWHERE and go to start it the water has no effect. Obviously this is a perfect situaution and not yours... but still throwing it out there. if something is wet. dont try to **** with it till its dry.

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nothing inside was wet no electronics or compartments. nothing ever breached anything elctrically. cars start im driving here and there when need to since gas is almost no excsitent here in staten island.so yups

· Registered
212 Posts
There wont be any hot weather in NY for about 9 months.

· Registered
212 Posts
^Why does that matter? You have to de-frost and heat a car in the winter.
I didnt say it did. I was just chiming in on Eight Thirty's statement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.