Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you using the Bluetooth connection for your phone without navigation? If so is the display through the radio worth a damn.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am using the BMW ULF module in my '02 330i.

The phone display shows the incoming number as well as indicating when a call is taking place. It's also used to indicate when you're pairing with a device. When you call and it mutes the radio/CD, it displays "PHONE" to let you know that it's detected an outgoing call.

Overall, it's worthwhile.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TK. I tried it tonight and it is very clear in and out. My only problem is that I'm using a Treo and they are a [email protected]$ to pair. After 10 or so times it finally worked.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Treo paring

It may not be the car. I have noticed that my Treo 650 has trouble pairing with a TREO bluetooth headset. If any device should work it would be the matching headset you would think. Sometimes I have to pair it multiple times to get recognized. I am going to get in touch with Palm to see what's up.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had paired with a Motorola headset also so I did a hard reset to clear everything out and the phone connects every time now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts