BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2002 x5 4.4 built 01/2002
i would like to add blue tooth to the x5 but everything i see out there says i have to lose the cd changer... i want to keep the cd changer and add blue tooth ... oh it has nav too.

when the x5's where new did they have the some with all the goodies;nav,cd changer,tv, backup cams, parking sensors, dvds....????

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. I have a sound system waiting to go in, but don't want to loose the look I have now and wanna keep the CD in.

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
i have a 2002 x5 4.4 built 01/2002
i would like to add blue tooth to the x5 but everything i see out there says i have to lose the cd changer... i want to keep the cd changer and add blue tooth ... oh it has nav too.

when the x5's where new did they have the some with all the goodies;nav,cd changer,tv, backup cams, parking sensors, dvds....????
Some of the things you inquired about...is newer technology that came AFTER the e53 debuted or older technology that ended during its beginings. BT didn't debut until 10/05...and back-up cams didn't debut until sometime in the e70 X5 generation.

TV went belly up in the US when it went from analog to digital...thus making the TV modules useless here (same as the early built-in phone systems).

{DISCONTINUED}

{still available in "some" markets}

{PDC is retrofittable if it didn't come optioned}

1 - 3 of 3 Posts