BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
TD said:
I doubt they're legal anywhere. But, the bottom line is that they are tacky as shit everywhere. Even Texas.
:lmao:

I agree... to me they scream, "Look at me! LOOK! I'm a follower, even when everyone else has bad taste!" Just my worthless opinion. :D

As for the law... AFAIK any blue exterior light is reserved for police use only. Since they're only blue when they are turned off I don't know what the law is there, but you're really asking to be pulled over regularly if you have them. Since it's just an unnecessary asethetic mod, I would say the cop factor alone would far outway any 'coolness' they may add.

--SONET

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
SONET said:

I agree... to me they scream, "Look at me! LOOK! I'm a follower, even when everyone else has bad taste!" Just my worthless opinion. :D

As for the law... AFAIK any blue exterior light is reserved for police use only. Since they're only blue when they are turned off I don't know what the law is there, but you're really asking to be pulled over regularly if you have them. Since it's just an unnecessary asethetic mod, I would say the cop factor alone would far outway any 'coolness' they may add.

--SONET
C'mon, you know you ordered the Nav so you can say "I got a TV in the dash". :lmao:

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Mystikal said:

C'mon, you know you ordered the Nav so you can say "I got a TV in the dash". :lmao:

Actually I'm tired of getting lost when meeting with new clients. The Navi will pay for itself in two or three months - I get lost quite a bit. :D

--SONET

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
SONET said:

Actually I'm tired of getting lost when meeting with new clients. The Navi will pay for itself in two or three months - I get lost quite a bit. :D

--SONET
See, now if you were cool like those *****s you could have blue super hyper blinding euro crazy illumination wizaboo lights to help you light up those pesky dark city districts as a whole by flipping just one switch! :lmao:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.