BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed before and I have done searches and looked at the threads and can't find answers to my specific questions. I am having the usual issues with pairing my treo with BMW's bluetooth. I know there are a few options: put contacts into speed dials or get jetware.

My questions are these:

1. It looks like Jetware only works with windows based systems. Does anyone know whether Jetware will work with the Palm software?

2. If not, is there any Jetware like remedy for the Palm software?

Thanks guys!!

·
BMW/Harley Guy
123 Posts
Sorry man. Never heard of Jetware. I have a Treo 650 that works fine. As you know, it only transfers favorites (speed dials) instead of the whole address book. Not a big issue to me. I have almost a thousand contacts entrys. Not sure I'd want all of em in there anyway.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry man. Never heard of Jetware. I have a Treo 650 that works fine. As you know, it only transfers favorites (speed dials) instead of the whole address book. Not a big issue to me. I have almost a thousand contacts entrys. Not sure I'd want all of em in there anyway.
Same here. I have a Treo 755p that works fine. Paired right up, of course only numbers available are the ones programmed as favorites. I also have thousands of contacts so I'm glad they don't all transfer, I'd hate to have to wade through them all to make a call.

Jetware is for Windows Mobile phones only, I haven't seen anything like that for PalmOS.

·
Registered Boozer
190 Posts
I looked into Jetware, but it's for Windows based Treos only. If you have AT&T, all the contacts on the SIM card get transfered, so I always add in any new contact to the SIM. Otherwise, add as many of your contacts as possible to Favorites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts