BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having serious trouble talking to people using bluetooth. I can hear them fine but they can't hear me. Anyone know where the speaker that captures your voice is located? I have the Logic 7 speaker system but I don't think any of them captures your voice. Someone mentioned that all the speakers capture your voice so you simply should speak freely, but that can't be true. And yes, my windows are up and the radio is off.

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
I've had people complain to me about the same issue. I hear them very well, they seem the have trouble hearing me.

I will leave some messages and listen to them to see what it sounds like...

I was under the impression there is a mic in the steering wheel and one in the cluster where the SOS button/reading lights are.

·
Registered
14 Posts
People tell me I sound like I am on the top of a mountain. I did a little looking on this forum, and it seems like it may be a phone problem. My next plan is to pair a friend's phone to the car and see if it is any better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.