BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems I can't talk on my iPhone (while using my ear piece) & listen to the radio at the same time. iPhone is paired to the F15. What am I doing wrong?
I don't want to unpair the phone every time I want to talk & listen to music at the same time.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
It seems I can't talk on my iPhone (while using my ear piece) & listen to the radio at the same time. iPhone is paired to the F15. What am I doing wrong?
I don't want to unpair the phone every time I want to talk & listen to music at the same time.
When you say "listen to the radio" do you actually mean "listen to the RADIO" or do you mean listen to music from sources other than radio, like your phone?

I dont ever listen to the radio (I did not even activate the free sirius satellite radio), but I do listen to music constantly from my phone... both pandora and music from the phone. In both cases, activating the phone mutes the music. I always thought this was by design, as if you are having a conversation on the phone, music would be distracting.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you say "listen to the radio" do you actually mean "listen to the RADIO" or do you mean listen to music from sources other than radio, like your phone?

I dont ever listen to the radio (I did not even activate the free sirius satellite radio), but I do listen to music constantly from my phone... both pandora and music from the phone. In both cases, activating the phone mutes the music. I always thought this was by design, as if you are having a conversation on the phone, music would be distracting.
I just want to listen to Sirus satellite radio & talk on my Bluetooth headset at the same time. But I don't want to unpair my iPhone every time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts