BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 335i coupe...I have the Verizon V710 phone...I tried to set up the bluetooth for it and I went through the steps, as it is does not seem to be a complicated process, and I was not able to get it to work. I went to pair the phone and the phone said "connected"...but then it immediately states "disconnected"...and it keeps doing this over and over again...so my car can't find the signal and as such, doesn't work. I am very frustrated with this...does anyone else have the V710 that works/doesn't work? It is not listed on BMW's site as a phone that is compatible with the bluetooth, but I have seen threads before that have this phone listed on acceptable phones... I heard it could be a verizon issue...please help as I don't know where else to turn to at this point...I don't want to have to buy a brand new phone if this can be resolved. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Same problem with my Blackjack phone... It works great in my 2006 X3, but not in my new e93. SO FRUSTRATING!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Same problem with my Blackjack phone... It works great in my 2006 X3, but not in my new e93. SO FRUSTRATING!
+1
I can get the BJ to pair by having the BJ looks for the BMW, but once I leave the car it disconnects and you cannot "move it up" under the previosly paired list. It needs to be deleted and started all over. PITA...Im getting rid of the BJ in a few months when I can upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts