BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Ray
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have recently changed my mobile phone from a HTC to a samsung galaxy s 2. the problem is i paired the phone with the car but it has not transferred my contacts to the car. has anyone had the same problem or has any ideas. :dunno: :mad:

· Lost but making good time
3er + 3er + 4er = 10er, Bimmers?!
6,696 Posts
Make sure your phone is unlocked and awake while pairing (don't let the display shut off). The first time the car connects, the phone asks you for permission to upload the contact list to the car. Most likely, you missed the notification or didn't respond in time.

It may ask more than once and you may have to be quick. If you fail, un-pair the devices and try again.

· Ray
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make sure your phone is unlocked and awake while pairing (don't let the display shut off). The first time the car connects, the phone asks you for permission to upload the contact list to the car. Most likely, you missed the notification or didn't respond in time.

It may ask more than once and you may have to be quick. If you fail, un-pair the devices and try again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.