BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
have it on my 325i for 2yrs now. you won't feel any added hp, but you will notice the lag (lackof) when you hit the gas. it's like the car "wakes up" faster from standing still. Took the car to dealer for service many times and I don't think they know it's there, unless they open the ECU box, which they don't do unless your car has major issues.

for the price, I think it's fair because it's for a BMW. make sure you install it correctly though. I had some questions during installation because the color didn't match up with the instruction(again, 2 yrs ago, i am sure the instruction should be golden now). but all went well at the end. Installation was easy actually and that was my 1st time poking at the ECU box. (I installed an amp/sub by myself before). If anyone is reading this thread, I am sure he/she can install it in 2hrs. (2hrs because I double check every wires)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.