BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
bimmerfest coolest Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now I have Dinan Stage 5 (software, exhaust, inter coolers, air intake). Should I get rid of Dinan Software, and install BMS stage 1 on my 750xi? Will the software go well with my Dinan parts?

·
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen a lot of good feedbacks about BMS, thought it would increase the performance

·
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gscone
Maybe in February

·
Registered
189 Posts
Loaded question here. From what you spent on Dinan, BMS is dirt cheap. I would just get it and see how you like it. Also recommend pedalbox with it now.
+1 ... couldn't hurt at this point.

·
Chilling
975 Posts
stack it on top of dinan see what happens :thumbup:

·
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
badblack550xi
is it even possible?

·
TTurboFest
962 Posts
What you can do with BMS and if it was me, is install it and set it to 0.0 boost and see how much boost you're getting with with Dinan upgrades, then set it back to 2.25 default BMS boost and see if there's any increase. Now be aware that Terry sets it to work with stock file etc, so don't be surprise if you pop a piston going lean, just some food for thought :)

·
whughes
2,065 Posts
If you have Dinan, just make sure its working. I would not stack BMS with it, Pedalbox with Dinan would make more sense.
dumb question, what is pedalbox?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.